Rate my Randimar's Rarities

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Will-, Sep 22, 2013.

1. kyokasuigetsu

kyokasuigetsu Kobold

Thought so, but when I saw it i start to think of a deck based on path of knives and control cards WoW/GoW/Telekinesis... I don´t know if it could be usuful... easily countered by arrogant and purge but still... Seems like fun lol

2. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

Welcome to the forums!

Boxton's Razorstaff is a lot of fun in single player, but Path of Knives is a fairly weak card in multiplayer (totally shut down by Purge, and can actually be to your opponent's advantage if they have Martyr's Blessing or Elven Manuvers.

The Knife Of St. Blenko is a pretty decent support card, especially if you are playing wizards and are trying to keep your distance. Some drain, some healing, a couple of step attacks, and some potential draw. Certainly no bad cards, though there are better wizard-supporting Divine Weapons. Probably good for SP farming teams.

I actually feel like Asmod's Telekinetic Chain may be the most useful of the three. Telekinesis is great in any context, and Stone Spikes also very handy, and it's tokenless. Two good cards that go great together!

Keeping in mind that you're getting advice from someone who tends to shun wizards of course!

3. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Path of Knives is good in SP because of the stupid AI; At lower levels I've had a lot of success with two booming rings and two blasting amulets on my wizard.

Other items, that would be good with "PoK" builds are Ring of Appropriation and Bloodfoot Robes. Good thing about these is that none of them are legendaries ;)

4. iruj

iruj Orc Soldier

5. Rebel7284

Rebel7284 Ogre

Red Flame is pretty good for burning Wizards. Many people opt to use White Flame instead though.

Staff Of The Misanthrope is pretty good for farming some low level single player maps. Overall not worth it unless you really like farming in record time.

The rest of the items are unexceptional.

6. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

Porior's Nimble Mace is actually pretty decent. You can have a lot of fun with Lunging Bash, and it's decent damage for a single minor token. Not sure it's worth the gold to buy though.

7. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Randimar is slacking. My gold reserve is back above 100k. Show some initiative, Randi!

8. Drakkan

Drakkan Ogre

9. doog37

doog37 Hydra

I dislike both for different reasons. Troll's ire is good but you need to really want 2 Blind Rage on a weapon, it is not the hardest card to come by especially for Dwarves... it is only 2 blue so it might be good if you are short on major tokens but doesn't fit my style.
    The Lunginator requires that you really want lunging bash which I like but not 3x on 1 weapon like and for 1 and 1 I want more total damage.

10. BrainFreeze

BrainFreeze Kobold

11. Rebel7284

Rebel7284 Ogre

12. Melodious85

Melodious85 Orc Soldier

13. Melodious85

Melodious85 Orc Soldier

How do you format it correctly? I tried reading the post in the FAQ but still lost on me.

EDIT: Sorted. Thanks Scarponi.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
    Scarponi likes this.
  14. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Click on the round green orb in the formatting bar (or stack of three cards), then type the full name of the item (or card) between the tags, the forum bots will do the rest. Just make sure you:
    • Use the full name
    • Spell it correctly
    • Use the item tags for items and the card tags for cards

Jarmo likes this.
  15. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

16. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Not only the best Volcano item, but it has twice as many Volcanoes as the second best. Buy it if you ever intend to farm the top level SP adventures.

Possibly the best boots in the game.

doog37 likes this.
  17. Melodious85

Melodious85 Orc Soldier

OK Thanks guys I think I'll get the boots. Thanks to getting a couple of legendary treasures yesterday I can afford them :)

18. FDrybob

FDrybob Goblin Champion

19. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

You can also write the item or card name, select it with the mouse (highlight it) and then click the green ball or the stack of cards buttons. The selected text is automatically placed between the tags the buttons generate. (The tags can also be written manually around the item or card name if you like.They are case insensitive even though the buttons always generate them in upper case.)

20. Drakkan

Drakkan Ogre