The thread to show off your legendaries

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Martin K, Dec 13, 2013.

1. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

I am a dragon at heart? I don't know. I like my hoard. That's not to say I don't actually sell the treasures, I do, but usually only when I really want something that I can't afford and even then I sell epics to get back the Legendary ones. Then I grind all week to buy back the treasures I sold. I'm kooky. That said, I will never sell the cigars or pipes.

I hope you do. I want to see what everyone has! :) It only took me a couple minutes. Use snipping tool if you have windows 7 and it's easy to upload and add it to your post. (If you haven't done it before.)

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I do the exact same thing..! My roommates think I'm crazy—"if you want to hoard, why would you ever sell?" But it's just the way I am.

hatchhermit likes this.
  3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

@Oberon is the first person I heard of who kept his treasure. Something to the effect of, "How can you have a hoard without treasure?" So I started keeping my epic and legendary treasures until I needed to sell them. Most weeks I had nothing worth spending money on with the old Randimar's, so selling normal excess and minor treasure more than covered my needs. Things piled up. Then @neoncat wrote his collection utility, so I saved at least one of every treasure.
    I've spent gold faster than I've farmed it with the new Randimar's setup, so my hoard may drop to one of each treasure unless I can farm enough gold. I also have 216 epic treasures because I like how they look in a big pile, but they'll drop to one of each before I sell the legendaries.
    TL;DR - It's a collection thing.

Flaxative likes this.
  4. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

I also keep one of everything lower than epic. I was surprised when a couple weeks ago I got a random common I didn't have. :eek:

The only commons I keep multiples of is Dwarven Ale, since I gotta have at least a 6 pack, bacon, since... bacon, and the uncommon candelabra. :D

Sir Veza likes this.
  5. doog37

doog37 Hydra

6. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

7. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

I like!

If you look at your collection from the keep in SP you won't have to drag stuff to that planning area.

Bandreus likes this.
  8. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Had to do some stitching...

[​IMG]

Sir Veza, doog37 and hatchhermit like this.
  9. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

10. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

11. UiA

UiA Ogre

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

my modest collection

12. PDXTai

PDXTai Ogre

Edit: missing the Azguls and Wym's
    110/268
    Would love an Orc Painting
    legendaries140918.jpg
    I wonder what the rarest legendary is? Probably a lvl 18.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  13. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

14. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

NOOO

Bandreus likes this.
  15. doog37

doog37 Hydra

I do feel better about my lack of success lately after looking at this I forget even though I've been playing for nearly a full year (my poor PS3 feels so neglected) I really don't play much and experience does count.

16. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

I just sold 8 of my legendaries (no, not sureplus) to buy sth from Randi before it resets :S

wavy likes this.
  17. Qivril

Qivril War Monkey

Treasury.png

Darqar.png

Badges.png

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  18. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Wow, @Qivril , great collection! You even have more Relics of St. Darqar than I do! And the holiday treasures! Mondo impressive! :cool::cool::cool:

19. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

Nice cigars!

20. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

WOO-HOO! I finally dropped The Strongarm! The first legendary I set out looking for!
    They said it was a fool's errand to farm for a specific legendary, but I got one in only, ...er, 14 months. :oops: Dunno how many thousand hours that would be.

PDXTai, wavy, Lord Feleran and 4 others like this.