The thread to show off your legendaries

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Martin K, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

Sir Veza is really unlucky with the range :/

2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Yep. I've picked up 3x Relic Of St. Darqar in leagues. :(

Squidy likes this.
  3. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

Outch it most certainly hurts. Wish you the best of luck from now on.

Sir Veza likes this.
  4. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

My condolences, Veza. You must be the most unlucky Card Hunter player lootwise. I hope Lady Luck compensates you in other matters accordingly.

kogi, Sir Veza and Squidy like this.
  5. Ector

Ector Hydra

Just opened Chartwell's Ring in the league epic chest. After 4 weeks of having absolutely nothing at Randimar's.
    Am I happy? I am insanely happy!!! Give me White Flame, and I will burn! :cool:

hatchhermit, Sir Veza and wavy like this.
  6. Accent

Accent Hydra

7. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

It would be one of the best weapons in the game. I'd definitely run it with VP and Infused Greatclub over Bejeweled.

8. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

9. Accent

Accent Hydra

With the upcoming changes, looks like you might have a chance to.

Two duplicate drops today: my third Hawkwind's Moccasins (yawn), and my second Troll's Ire.

The Moccasins were a little frustrating, because I got them from winning in MP on a time out . . . just it took until my opponent's timer was on 11 or so, and mine was 19:30.

10. Stexe

I already have one so it isn't a big deal. The change to Randimar seems a bit drastic to me, so we'll see if it actually goes through.

11. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Thanks to the Loot Fairy chasing me this weekend, I now have so many Legendaries I can't even view them all at once:

legends9-14.png

12. Stexe

Did you buy those Dangerous Clubs from Randimar / Daily Deal or what?

13. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

It's cool to see other people's collections like that. I keep wanted to mouse-over to read what they are. I'm going to post mine when I get home.

Sir Veza likes this.
  14. Accent

Accent Hydra

Agreed. Luckily, there are a few reference points, (like Orc Painting), so I was able to figure out Ozone Plates and Painful Flashstaff.

15. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

[bragging]
    At the end of Card Hunter's first year I have:
    320 Legendary Items (177 unique)
    42 Legendary treasures (10 unique)
    This doesn't include the excess items I've sold, nor the treasures I sold in the first four months.
    [/bragging]

Bandreus, wavy, Ector and 2 others like this.
  16. Ector

Ector Hydra

I have just 79 legendaries, no treasures (I sell all the treasures immediately). Most of them are useful since I've bought them from Randimar's :) Some of them are useless but beautiful. And I surely have my share of crap too - two Relic Of St. Darqar, for instance.
    The most hunted legendaries now are: Miligar's Dragon Tongue and two Azgul's Orbs (for my ideal fire burner) and the 3rd Bloody Command, since I want to make a party of three Bloody-commanding human vampire priests :cool:

wavy likes this.
  17. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

What's interesting is that I could name all of the items in that picture just by looking at them.
    And I don't even have half of them.

Sir Veza likes this.
  18. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

That's because they're Legendary. ;)

Flaxative likes this.
  19. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

This is my collection in pic form:

LegendaryItems.PNG

wavy, Ector, j3st3ri and 1 other person like this.
  20. doog37

doog37 Hydra

I dont get why people dont sell Legenedary treasures. When I get them I am so quick to sell (even quicker with the instant sales store) that I had some orc paintings look like a kobold it was moving so fast...
    I guess I should post mine soon. it's just when I have access to my collection I really would rather play.

Flaxative likes this.