Loot Fairy Tracker

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Mar 13, 2014.

1. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

Cardstock II

UURR(R)

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Heads up:
    Today, there is only 1 hour between the Fairy's move and adventure reset, so we'll need extra help to find him quickly. And remember: adventure exhaustion is checked when you log in, so you can delay it by staying logged in past the reset.

Also, the Fairy will be joining the birthday party:
    I suspect "just about every" means "everything except level 1 and MM". So if you've been thinking about buying a club membership or treasure hunts, now would be a good time.

3. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

I'll report for duty! And what a conundrum. Play SP and get tons of goodies, or play Quick Draw for a chance at a figure. It would be nice if I could get a figure through SP.

Sir Veza likes this.
  4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Indeed. Some figures only available in SP. But we'd have to play MP if we wanted to show them off. :eek:
    I'll be sleeping during the chase, but good hunting to all!
    Edit: Yep, I should have said "todays chase", but I guess I was sleepy. The 1 hour window has always been tight, and got tighter with the firestorm nerf.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  5. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

Eh. Who do I need to show off to? I'd make a special party to go through the campaign. When AotA came out I made an Aztec party to go through the campaign.

Sleeping? Doesn't it last a couple days?

6. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I think @Sir Veza was referring to the first part of my post about today's hunt, and he's likely asleep right now.

And if I'm reading the league schedule right, you should be able to start winning the figures in about 26 hours, so there should be plenty of time to do that before and after the Loot Fairy goes crazy and starts chasing us.

hatchhermit likes this.
  7. Accent

Accent Hydra

Lair of the Yellow Dragon (the easier dragon, haha)

UURE(R)

Emperor's Plate

wavy likes this.
  8. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

Ok. That makes more sense. Thanks!

Lair of the Yellow Dragon
    1) UURE(R) 15 18 18 18 (17) Hydrogen Staff

9. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Card #2: 18 U boots, 15 U martial skill, 15 R helmet, 18 R arcane item, (18 R boots)
    Yellow #1: 18 U boots, 17 U treasure, 18 R shield, 18 R divine weapon, (18 R arcane item)

10. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

Lair of the Yellow Dragon
    2) URREt(R) 18 16 17 17 (17) Got my last two pairs of Diamond Moccasins so that's nice.

11. Accent

Accent Hydra

12. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Noob Dragon:
    UUtRtR (R)

13. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

There's been a lot of trolling on the page today. Several different locations have been set to "confirmed found". At the moment it's sitting on Kobold Encampment.

Flaxative likes this.
  14. Finial

Finial Orc Soldier

I just did Yellow Dragon and got UURR(R). So it's still there.

15. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

We got hit by a lot of troll reports from several different IPs. Will they get bored? Or will they finally manage to ruin the tracker for everyone? :(

16. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

17. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

Return to the Astral Shrine
    1) UtUtRtR(R)
    2) URRR(R) 15 13 15 15 (12)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
    wavy likes this.
  18. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Yellow #2: 17 U treasure, 17 U divine armor, 16 R martial skill, 15 R helmet, (17 R heavy armor)
    Ret. Astral #1: 11 U boots, 15 R arcane item, 14 R heavy armor, 15 R staff, (15 E robes)
    Ret. Astral #2: 15 U divine item, 15 R divine armor, 12 R divine item, 15 E shield, (15 R helmet)
    Bloodfoot Robes, Jackrabbit Shield

19. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Please keep fighting the good fight! I strongly believe the light side will keep triumphing. The positive thrill the legitimate users get out of the system will always greatly outweigh the empty, short term shots of the mentally and physically shriveling, pitiful meanness drug the troll is injecting between his festering toes. We The People gain a lot every day, he gains nothing and keeps losing bits of his soul in the process.

hatchhermit and Flaxative like this.
  20. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Hey Flax, how many people are currently using your tracker daily? What are the high/low numbers? Also, how's it trending (if you've followed that)? Just curious.