Scheduling Leagues?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Stexe, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Any update on when leagues will be scheduled again? Been almost a full day without any. Just curious if this was intentional or what.

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Since there's no patch inbound, this is likely just an oversight.

3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Haven't you heard? There's a big party on the test server! :rolleyes:

4. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

The leagues have ended once again.

5. Stexe

Seems weird that Jon ends them during the weekend when he is usually away from work... :-P

6. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

7. Krodis

Krodis Mushroom Warrior

Aw, yeah. Monster Hunt is back!

Stexe likes this.
  8. Stexe

It is really imbalanced at he moment... surprised Jon scheduled it without the balance fixes that are needed due to the overall balance changes.

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Oh, because of the drain changes? I think I suggested running it because we hadn't run it since the changes to the league.
    Can you send me (and/or Jon) a list of all the relevant cards that got changed in the balance patch that shouldn't have been changed for the purposes of the league? Then we can just give your special monsters the old versions of their cards or something.

10. Krodis

Krodis Mushroom Warrior

That's right, they made Flight Aura a "keep" armor. Once they get flight aura there is no way to get rid of it. That along with the life drain buffs definitely gives advantage to the chupacabras.

11. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Since both sides have chupacabras, shouldn't it come out pretty even?

12. Stexe

I've told Jon the changes a few weeks ago, he just never got to it. I can send them to you but it is more than just minor balance changes now that there is a bug with Flight Aura not triggering for both characters in a minion group.
    It is "balanced" in the sense each player has it -- but it is imbalanced in the overall flow. Chupas can make it to the VP spot or kill hunters much easier than normal. I wanted the decisions to fight or go to the VP spot to come down to what cards you drew and how the opponent reacted. Right now the Chupas can pretty much go toe-to-toe with the humans instead of having to rely on double think and positioning to outwit the hunters.

Flaxative likes this.