Beta Keys coming here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jon, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peasant

peasant Kobold

and suddenly everone online receices a new message tittled "Fine Already! Have a key!" and enclosed is the rick-roll

2. sephiroth38

sephiroth38 Mushroom Warrior

Sleep? i'll play till noon (it's 2.40 here) and go to work soon after... Or maybe i'll get sick :D

There were wars and genocides started for a lot less...

3. Jeffoun

Jeffoun Kobold

Its 2.40 here too. And I'm still waitin. :)

4. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

I'm just glad they don't actually read this thread, and are instead investigating the bug report threads as they try and fix the game.

5. Naraxis

Naraxis Mushroom Warrior

is that 2:40 A.M you guys? It's 7:40 P.M here and i've been up for like 30 hours i think?

6. sephiroth38

Yeah it's 2.40 here in europe, but we are steady!

7. Naraxis

Naraxis Mushroom Warrior

Wow, keep up the no sleep. Then when you get to work keep checking the forum anyway!

8. sephiroth38

Now Farbs is online checking the new posts... come hereeeeee.... don't be shyyyyyy....

9. Hallas

Hallas Mushroom Warrior

Interesting... just got home from work and tried to get on http://game.cardhunter.com:8080/client/ but it times out and gives me a "Could not connect..." error. This was working a moment ago at work, but not at home. Both are using Chrome. Firefox also produces the same result for me. Cleared cached and tried again with no avail.

10. Naraxis

Naraxis Mushroom Warrior

C'mere Farbs, I'll give you some Nerds brand candy! In exchange for some beta keys of course :p

11. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

Guys, get some sleep. I don't think they are thinking about releasing keys for EU at forums :) They will just send them via mail.. They keep saying that, so they will.. I think... Can't say for sure because I still don't have one.

It's working for me right now..

12. Naraxis

Naraxis Mushroom Warrior

I'm not EU so I'm good for about 3-4 more hours so i can get some sleep tonight before work tomorrow, and i really hope they put out some keys today!

13. sephiroth38

That's why we Eu lurks the forum at 3.30 am :D

14. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

Well at last I got some asleep... you can post now Jon im here ^^

15. sephiroth38

With 5-6 keys they could make a lot of people (mmm 5-6? :D) sleep at night... don't you feel guilty? 4.12 am here

16. Necrometzer

Necrometzer Mushroom Warrior

As if anyone who received a key would sleep afterwards.

17. sephiroth38

True that sir :D

18. Naraxis

Naraxis Mushroom Warrior

Jon is viewing the forum list, maybe he's deciding if he wants to post some beta keys or not! Please do!

19. sephiroth38

I think that (and with reason) will not post a lot of keys there. A lot of people went in nerdrage for social key posting. I hate them... (the people raging for socials keys)

20. Naraxis

Naraxis Mushroom Warrior

Each minute that passes of Jon looking at the forum list is a small eternity, we wait with bated breath.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.