Announcing: Card Hunter PvP Spring Season

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Yeah, I definitely think I could have gotten first if I had more of a heads up on the starting of the season. Wasn't really trying before hand besides staying within the 1500 to 1600 range. I was going to make a graph like that myself, but you beat me to it! =)

2. Huey Laforet

Huey Laforet Orc Soldier

You mean if you got a VP earlier?

3. Stexe

Har har. Pretty sure I had a VP already. I got a second one during the season, that is true. However, PaladinGP also got a VP during the season too. So shouldn't it cancel out?

But the simple fact is the season started with a 6 day notice. There's only so much you can do to increase your rating in 6 days to match someone who has been on the top of the ratings board for a long time. Anyway, I'll save this for the feedback thread.

4. Huey Laforet

Huey Laforet Orc Soldier

Oh yes that's right. I completely forgot you already had a VP. Thought your recent one was the first. My mistake. :p

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Stexe likes this.
  6. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Another week has passed. How much has activity dropped in both categories? :D

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I didn't take stats this week lol!

8. Lord Feleran

(Would be nice to get some prizes too now :p)

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Slimes will be distributed in the next patch. I'm not sure if @Jon is going to distribute chests at the same time or sooner, but they'll reach you eventually.

10. Fyra

Fyra #1 in Spring PvP Season

We are all sighing loningly for the chests and slimes. If i undestood correctly, it takes so long time because i guess they want to give everyone their prizes at the same time. There are few which have not contacted about what slimes they want etc, so they are holding off.

11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

No... see my post right above yours :p
    The slimes aren't in the game yet.

12. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

I just distributed the prizes. Sorry for the delay, we had to wait for a new build with the ooze figures in it (no they're not available in the store!).

Since I did it all by hand, I may very well have screwed something up in which case I apologize. Please let me or Flax know.

tuknir, Bandreus, Jacques and 3 others like this.
  13. blackhand

blackhand Kobold

Hey, guys. I didn't get my chests or slime priest figure. I should have received 2 epic chests, 3 magnificent chests, and the figure...and two Vibrant Pains, two Bewlin's Baffling Baubles...

Stexe likes this.
  14. Lord Feleran

I got them all :)

15. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Hmm, it looks OK to me. Can you you PM me directly to discuss? Or email support@cardhunter.com.

16. blackhand

blackhand Kobold

Jon, I'll gladly exchange my prizes to use the "everyitem" command a few times on my main account. ;) How much pizza would that cost anyway?

17. Stexe

I'm sure Jon would let you do that if you paid him like $100,000? Heck, maybe even half that!

blackhand likes this.
  18. blackhand

blackhand Kobold

Totally worth it.

19. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

Wouldn't that make sense if a PvP season lasts the time of a map rotation?

20. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

?