[Guild] NinetyNineKnaves

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Zhizz, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

THE SKY IS FALLING!

2. Zhizz

Zhizz Mushroom Warrior

The man known as Jarmo is hereby sentenced to death by beheading, for the charge of Desertion.

In light of his loyal service, we commute this sentence and retroactively apply our blessing to his decision to depart. Anything that he may have accidentally removed from our treasure room is granted him in severance.

But know this: Our mercy is not without limits. Should this man's shadow ever darken the Fallen Fortress again... should he divulge our secrets... should he ever raise arms against us... there will be blood.

3. DeathFace

DeathFace Kobold

The Ninety Nine Knaves, after a bloody coup has taken its rightful place in the top ranks again, recently we were ranked as high as #4, and are currently at #7, NICE WORK KNAVES!
    • Jarmo's beheading is revoked
    • WE ARE NOW AT WAR WITH THE SORCERERERS!

We are looking for more recruits, join us if you have what it takes

4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Is this old news or what?

The Sorcererers don't even notice your mosquito-like nips. We are huge. Like water resistance.

Fifjunior7 and Farbs like this.
  5. Farbs

There is no honour in the thread of knaves. Beware, all ye who post here!

Fifjunior7, Sir Veza and Jarmo like this.
  6. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

No honour, being wary. Check.

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Not gonna lie, I feel violated :(

Goes to show...

8. Farbs

Okay, what was done is now undone. Even knaves can have hearts.

Jarmo likes this.
  9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Hah! Joke's on you. :)

10. DeathFace

DeathFace Kobold

The knaves are now much more than merely a savage bunch of killers,

Watch us unite and tear our foes apart.

The Knaves have just reached #6

(our mosquito like nips have contributed to the sorcererers fall to #8)

11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

What? #8 is our home turf. You think you gave it to us? We took it before you were even born.

12. DeathFace

DeathFace Kobold

you can have it... and now we are ranked number 5

rowspower and Farbs like this.
  13. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Sorcerery plagued these lands long enough, i wish to side with the knaves and disperse the wicked.

14. Farbs

Hell yes! We could certainly use the help now that Scarponi has abandoned us. We've slipped to 14/15 in the current season. Just a few months ago we ran third!

15. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Well it wasn't so much abandonment as curiosity in tracking my own progress in a "loner" guild for a while. I may be back at some point, who knows, I don't really have a plan, just making this up as I go along. :)

Flaxative likes this.
  16. DeathFace

DeathFace Kobold

THE NINETY NINE KNAVES

The past few months have been a time for changes, the reigns of leadership were slackened, and the knaves spread out to test their new weapons and skills, wandering the countryside on the dolo killing stray Sorce'RE-RE'rs, and occasionally fighting an epic battle with P&C. There was a secret alliance with Rating Flayer made a few months ago, but our allies have been caught stealing from the tax collectors and hanged. So we are now once more on our own in the Cardhuntrian wilderness, sharpening our blades, and sharing stories with loli around the campfire.

In other news, Scarponi has embarked on a Mages quest, to find the "RNG ORB" and return it to the knaves. part of his quest may involve slaying knaves, this is all a test. if you lose to scarponi you deserve to be humiliated in the street and burned alive. but only because you suck.

We welcomed Robauke into the knaves after finding him jestering for a foreign king, upon seeing the ragtag army attacking the gates of the city, he cut off the kings head, and threw open the gates and pranced out to us like a pure madman.... We're honored to have the crazy bastard.

TIME FOR THE **** LIST

WhiteSorcerer: You were kicked because the last real guild win you had in a long time was Quivril. 3 guild losses in a row, and your name is straight traitorous.

Thomas Delegato: I invited you into the guild because you were a long time player. you prefer to play elves, and current rotation favors elves. off with your head.

I have a surprise for the knaves that's been in the works for a little while, message me if you want to work on the secret project.

POST HERE TO JOIN THE KNAVES

Scarponi likes this.
  17. fasthippy

fasthippy Kobold

Hello all, I hope i can do well for the guild. Here is my current list.

I am not swimming in epics or any of that so this is my rather cheap and simple all human kill party. Even my mage focuses on the kill with double overloaded staff. I often default to X- Warrior-Warrior builds (often dwarf) but this was an experiment for me and so far it is working well, i even beat deathface with it :p. Cheap to build, quick to kill what more could you ask.

99 Poopalooches
    Level 10 Human Wizard

9-Cracky Jackie-9
    Level 10 Human Warrior

Stabbin Stan- 99 Times
    Level 1 Human Warrior

18. DeathFace

DeathFace Kobold

Theres a couple suggestions I can make off the top of my head, but everyone has their own play style that effects card deployment,

Your mage shouldnt be wasting a minor on 2 laterals and a weak parry, swap out with leadership cards or tokenless blocks, if you cant find any good cards and dont want to use leadership, then use sprint team/dash team

also, since you are focusing on electrical attacks, you need a way to deal with resistant hide/good armor. try viscous locket, you can free up tokens, maybe enough to put 3 times spark generator in.

sensates is really good for traits, but youll forever be pulling squeamish when u need to kill someone u always have to hit with ur mage first. and u gotta deal with little zap. go with 3x mazes or 3x force bolt, or 2x force cannon for control, rod of palver pree if u have it etc.

without winds or gusts, you will be facing a lot of warriors head on, so ironwood staff and force bolts will demolish people. u may want to keep runestone and sparking staffs for this reason.

your warriors are about as good as they can get. id keep leadership in, ull be leadershipping back and forth like a madman. with all the leaderships you might like officers harness now. with all the attack power the parrying buckler is overkill. youll be good against melee teams but wizards will **** on u. maybe put a tokenless block any shield here. you need to put 3 traits on ur warriors or 2 trait team run, even 2 trait impaling stab, but just remember a weak melee skill is a waste of leadership. with all the leadership you can pick ur cards, but if u have all good attacks then its pointless. a barreling club is better than bejeweled imho, but flashing longspears are better yet if you got the guts to deal with constant blind rage..

19. fasthippy

fasthippy Kobold

The laterals have changed remember. They act as a cantrip and they remove the squeamish when i need to deliver the kill.

Removing the armor is worth considering but i often kill mages with warriors instead (ill give it try though).

I dont have any barreling or longspears but ill keep my eye out for em.

I'll tweek a bit to deal with mages, I'll check back in a few games (thanks for the thoughts).

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
  20. DeathFace

DeathFace Kobold