Beta Keys coming here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jon, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

LOL the real sad thing is that i have ALOT of other games to play, but none of them seem like they will satisfy the same gaming urge that this game seems like it will.

Kinetic likes this.
  2. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

Shiny new toy ...drools...

3. sephiroth38

sephiroth38 Mushroom Warrior

And from Italy i bid you all lurkers and stalkers a good night. I hope to get up tomorrow with a beta key on my mail :D

4. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

I know that feel bro... got +150 games in steam at at last 60 (that never finish) but I'm not in the mood to play them, I want card hunter!

5. sephiroth38

So, just to say... this would be a great time for your European fans. It's nearly 20.00 :D

6. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

I agree too! I'm off work today and tommorrow.

7. Unlucky Scarecrow

Unlucky Scarecrow Goblin Champion

Any time we're all watching is a great time, huh? XD

8. MrKaralis

MrKaralis Mushroom Warrior

well not a very good time at least for italy :D

9. sephiroth38

there's something on tv? :D

10. MrKaralis

maybe Berlusconi, he's everywhere when i turn on the tv.
    but at 20.00 people are used to have dinner

11. sephiroth38

i have already eaten so this time is good for me :D But with my luck as first beta round was the moment i stepped into the car, the next one i'll be in the bathroom :D

12. MrKaralis

use a smartphone when you're in the bathroom :D

13. sephiroth38

People here are like Bolt. You need to be quick you cannot copy-paste the key fast in a smartphone expecially if you are in the bathroom doing something ahhaha :D

14. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

I said I'm off forums, but the truth is I still check them few times a day :( Also, I still got my WLM turned on all the time just in case they send a key via mail :D

15. sephiroth38

and right now 3 of my italian friends on Ngi community have got the key. And they are slapping them to my face with thousands of comments. And every comment make me wanna play the game more...

16. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

What's Ngi? Shold I feel worse and worse with the fact that there are some very active forum members ignored here while they are throwing keys at "random people" or rather "casuals"?

17. sephiroth38

it's an italian forum. My 3 friends got their keys via mail through the lottery, never seen the forum, also not following twitter or facebook, they just got lucky and i am mad ! :D

18. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

I'm feeling like... like.. like being stabbed in the back x(

19. sephiroth38

i am very unlucky with every kind of lottery, that's why i asked on twitter if they sold keys :D Let me paaaaaaaay :D or just post some keys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.