Is the game stuck? Can't progress because of a bug? Post here please! - INCLUDE LOG-IN NAME

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Megadestructo, Sep 12, 2013.

1. 11crows

11crows Kobold

can you just reset my game?

2. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

Please check the screenshot: http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/528999inn.png

And if you confirm that you really don't have the remove from party button, then this should be fixed (I mean in a general way, all players especially newcomers should be able to tune their party).

3. 11crows

11crows Kobold

4. Zardoz

Zardoz Kobold

Hi, my login is "zardoz". Whenever I try to go back to campaign mode, the browser gets stuck showing the loading symbol. Multiplayer works fine though.
    The last time I played, I was a few turns in on the last stage of the module one with the war monkeys.

5. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Sure, I reset it.

6. Jon

Try again now.

7. 11crows

11crows Kobold

it works! thanks for all

8. Clintito

Clintito Kobold

Stuck,

Login Name: Clintito
    Circumstances: stuck after completion of the second mission [Kobold encampment]. Have finished the mission several times but cannot progress.

Thanks

9. Jon

Have you tried logging out and back in again? It looks like you should be able to progress to the third adventure (Tunnels into Darkness). Let me know if not.

10. Clintito

Clintito Kobold

Jon,

I should be able to progress but each time I log in I cannot progress. The tutor character keeps telling me to kill the kobolds.

11. Clintito

Clintito Kobold

Please reset my account.
    Login: Clintito

12. supersatyr001

supersatyr001 Kobold

I recently discovered the custom maps feature on the multiplayer page, and i've tested out a few maps and character units that i have not seen before against the ai. But now, when i try to create a custom game, i sit on the mp screen forever, hoping it loads. When i refresh the page and log back in, the game asks me to rejoin the mp instance, but i get the infinite shield screen. Is there anyway to fix this?

My Login is: supersatyr001

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  13. BoilerHun

BoilerHun Kobold

Hi, my login is "BoilerHun". When i try to get back to campaign, it stucks on the loading screen, i was in fight, but i can't get back in it.

14. Jon

Should be fixed now.

15. Jon

Ah, sorry. I think I've corrected the problem. Please try again and let us know if not.

16. Jon

Sorry, this should be fixed now.

17. supersatyr001

supersatyr001 Kobold

Thank you so much.

18. lucid

lucid Kobold

I was playing a campaign map and for some reason the game locked up on Gary discarding.

I let it sit for awhile but it never unfroze, so I reloaded the page. When I logged back in it said I had a battle in progress and I attempted to rejoin. When I joined the loading bar just spun for about 10 minutes and never loaded the map.

I reloaded again and said no to rejoining and joined the multiplayer lobby. After about 10 minutes I tried to move over to the campaign again it was still frozen.

Not sure what to do here!

Username is : Lucidious can't remember what the map name is...

19. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Hi lucid,

I've removed the stuck battle, so you should be able to continue the campaign now. Thanks for reporting it, and please let us know if you have any further issues.

Pengw1n likes this.
  20. Heldot

Heldot Kobold

Scenario: Mauve Manticore #3
    Stage: Battle 1
    Participants:
    Player: 3 War Dogs (preloaded with scenario)
    AI: 3 Dwarfs

Summary:
    'Ouch!' Trait (reveal hand, 2 piercing damage per attack card revealed) does not do lethal damage and kill the last enemy, preventing completion.

Description:
    I am down to one war dog vs one dwarf (Krelvin, if it is significant).
    Krelvin has no buffs or damage reduction or avoidance cards.
    Krelvin is as 1 HP.
    Krelvin draws 'Ouch' and reveals 2 attack cards; 'Devastating Blow' and 'All Out Attack', but the game hangs after revealing the cards - presumably when the damage would be applied.
    This damage would have caused battle completion.

Theories:
    Since 'All Out Attack' is event driven on the owner causing damage, perhaps the engine wants to apply the multiplier from 'All Out Attack' to the damage about to be done, but it doesn't have an entity causing the damage to be buffed. I presume the entity that causes situational damage is not exempt from the event driven cards since environmental damage can trigger armor and block events, so likely as not Krelvin's buff triggered, but there was no actual attack card that triggered it, so the engine can not buff the attack and hangs.

Screenshot:
    Can not upload - forum insists it is 'too large', but does not specify if it means dimensions or file size.