Beta Keys coming here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jon, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sansin

Sansin Kobold

2. Drakeye

Drakeye Kobold

Ugh... Doh... Hmm... Grrr... We are still waiting. :/ I shouldnt have watched those Card Hunter gameplay videos.... Now i have slight addiction to try the game out.. ^^

3. Necrometzer

Necrometzer Mushroom Warrior

Its funny how you can tell which people are constantly hitting refresh by how their names bounce around the member online list.

4. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Guilty!

Though I mostly check for forum stuff ;)

5. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

Just found this thread, guess I should read the new threads more then every couple days. Reading sucks :(

6. Githian

Githian Kobold

I see no beta keys ._.

7. Hallas

Hallas Mushroom Warrior

They're way back on page 7. I think they appeared there right after the Facebook ones, but before the Twitter ones.

8. MrKaralis

MrKaralis Mushroom Warrior

i find that behaviour offensive for european customers ... if they wanted to give just four keys on the forum would have been nice to have them posted in convenient time for both america and europe or else post a second batch soon after the first keys...

9. Donnola

Donnola Mushroom Warrior

I can recall one of them (Jon himself?) saying he'll try to post them on various times in order to give fans from all over the world the opportunity to grab one...
    After all they only gave out the 1st batch of keys and they keep saying that most of the keys will be sent over e-mail to registered users, so i think we should not worry that much. :)

10. Pengw1n

Considering the forum reaction (and the hammering the server got), they might have reconsidered the handling of the extra beta codes - also it's the weekend. This is just speculation on my part.

Entitlement won't get anyone a beta key (and yes, I'm european) - and how is anyone of us customers when we haven't paid for anything? Potential customers sure, I'll agree to that.

11. MrKaralis

MrKaralis Mushroom Warrior

well, the point is that kind of behaviour make me feel (as a european) a neglected customer.
    I know that sooner or later i'll play the game (in beta or not) but that was my feeling.
    @pengw1n
    call us potential customers but that doesn't change much.

12. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Orc Soldier

Fanbase suits me more :D

13. Pengw1n

Slightly obsessed fan here :D

14. sephiroth38

sephiroth38 Mushroom Warrior

Nobody dies waiting the beta, the only thing is that with allt he time we wasted here and refreshing socials ( :D ) we could have played and gave feedback on the game.
    We are not a lot here on the forum, i think with a 10-20 keys all of us could be happy :D

15. Pengw1n

The forum has around 40 people logged on (including non-registered users), and there's almost 1000 users registerered. 20 keys might last 5 minutes... ;)

16. sephiroth38

sephiroth38 Mushroom Warrior

Yeah but i think they lurk other forums too, there are just a bunch of us i think refreshing this page every 2-3 min :D

17. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

You have a good point. It wouldn't be that hard for them to give keys to those of us in the vocal minority that keep saying we would do anything for one. We would also be the most fervent in playing and helping them test the game. Win-win.

18. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

Nice try! :D

19. Perhaps they are off watching the Australian open...

20. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

While it is especially nice to give something (beta keys in this case) to those that create a lively atmosphere here on the forums and push the game's name elsewhere, a game in testing does need multiple view points. I think it's good to give out keys specifically to active community members in the earlier stages of beta. There also needs to be a large pool of testers from other random sources. The type of people testing and the feedback gained varies greatly from those that are on these forums often, those that stalk the forums, and people who sign up for beta and never sign up to the forum.

All will come with time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.