Is the game stuck? Can't progress because of a bug? Post here please! - INCLUDE LOG-IN NAME

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Megadestructo, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I had a similar problem with one of my test accounts, and it turns out that Gary tells you to go to the tavern, but first you have to equip the axe he made you buy.

2. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

That Gary! He's not the boss of me!

3. Mexico

Mexico Kobold

I'm stuck at the multiplayer part of the tutorial/campaign (i guess?).
    When I go into multiplayer, Gary says: "Whoops! You don't have a multiplayer party. Click the starter shop to get set up!"
    When I go to the starter shop, I remember I was supposed to get a free starter pack (adventurers?), but I'm not offered any pack for free so I can't continue from there.
    My in-game name is Mexico.
    Thanks

4. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

Have you tried to set a party in the multiplayer keep?

Megadestructo and Pengw1n like this.
  5. Mexico

Mexico Kobold

Oh, there it is. Misleading Gary!
    Thank you, Squidy!

6. crowfriend

crowfriend Kobold

Grrr..just got stuck...I have 2 accounts...my stuck account is exiledwanderer

Im stuck after the second mission. I just bought an axe and equipped it and now nothing is happening. I know there is something wrong because the account I made prior easily was flowing along. The only difference i can think of is I did disconnect from the game because of something with my internet or the server which may have interupted the tutorial. Anyway please help I just donated haha !!

7. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Sounds like the old tutorial bug. I sent a request for an account nudge for you.

8. crowfriend

crowfriend Kobold

thx for the quick response mate

edit: i dont mind a restart as long as it doesnt wipe my donations...i bought the 25$ and $15 additional quest packs

Last edited: May 28, 2014
  9. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Tried to unstick your account.

10. crowfriend

crowfriend Kobold

it worked ...thx!!!!

Pengw1n and Jon like this.
  11. Paprika2215

Paprika2215 Mushroom Warrior

Hey there,

All of a sudden, the game isn't allowing me to log in. I enter my log-in name (Paprika2215), click "Login" and the dragon icon with the swirling lights appears, but the icon just stays there for minutes on end without actually loading anything. It's so strange as I've played earlier this afternoon and everything was perfectly fine then.

If someone can help me with this, or if I should perhaps create a separate topic, please let me know.

Thanks in advance! ;)

12. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

Same here, guess the server is experiencing some technical difficulties.

13. Same problem here as well. Just infinite loading.

Lord Feleran likes this.
  14. Fyra

Fyra #1 in Spring PvP Season

Same here :(

15. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

same

Code:
    === CARD HUNTER CORE PC Client ===
    Mon Jun 2 18:47:25 GMT+0200 2014
    Sandbox Type: remote
    Version 2.18.3.8949
    SFS Version: 1.2.0

Create landing screen.
    Initializing world screen
    Landing screen: set login dialog
    No bootstrap configuration file.
    Loading configuration from ch-config.json
    Authenticating...
    Connecting...
    Connected
    Logged in as Bandreus

> clip

16. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Same here as well. Looks like the game is currently down or something? Haven't seen it go down without notice in a LONG time.

17. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Possibly something to do with the huge influx of new players? (probably wishful thinking, I know)

Someone should prob give Jon a heads up on twitter or something, as it doesn't seem like any from the staff is currently online

18. Stexe

I'll send a message on Twitter and through the forums.

19. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

It's currently 3 AM in Sydney, Australia where Blue Manchu and Jon are located. He's very dedicated if he shows up to fix this before local morning.

20. Stexe

Yep. I doubt it will be fixed for another 4 or 5 hours at the least. But figured I'd send a message just in case.