Beta Keys coming here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jon, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scyrax

Scyrax Mushroom Warrior

Agreed, they've been tearing through those bugs despite their limited number of people.

2. Insolentius

Insolentius Kobold

I'm curious... how many players have gotten into the beta testing phase already?

3. cainiao

cainiao Kobold

Did the dev randomly selecting people to PM beta keys or what?

4. Pariah

Pariah Kobold

No, they posted 3 or so here, same on Twitter, same on Facebook (I assume, I don't use FB myself). Other than that they are still emailing batches of people chosen at random from the list of people who are signed up to join the beta.

5. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

That is sir 100% correct!

6. Steffen

Steffen Kobold

Can you give a rough estimate for when you are gonna post the next beta keys? Refreshing every 5 min when you decided to take the weekend of is not fun :(

7. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Orc Soldier

Soon-ish

8. Stephen

Stephen Kobold

Just a thought....I don't know how many more Betas we're going to be seeing on here as the result of the last few was essentially a complaint festival. They try to do something fun and mix it up and little bit and half the people on the forums got rage diarrhea about it. Just enjoy any other keys that come our way and be thankful, the more keys they give out, the better your chances of getting one.

"I signed up early for a Beta key and Blue Manchu started giving them away on Facebook!!" this is the pinnacle of a First World Problem.

So just relax and have some fun as the anticipation builds for the release :)

(and if anyone wants to play some D3 while you are mashing F5 let me know, I'm on most evenings and have a variety of character levels)

Gabe, Pariah, Minty and 3 others like this.
  9. MrKaralis

MrKaralis Mushroom Warrior

no keys for us poor european? :(

10. Drakeye

Drakeye Kobold

Some guy posted a video no gear pvp,

11. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

It's saturday - I'm not sure anyone can expect any beta keys today (as even devs have days of - I've heard legends) , wherever they are. I could be wrong :)

12. MrKaralis

MrKaralis Mushroom Warrior

well i think it's not hard work to give some keys, it can be just one post made from a smartphone when you're out having fun.
    And pleasing even european audience would be nice.

13. Hallas

Hallas Mushroom Warrior

We love you, too! These things always bring up some frustrations ;)

14. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

Maybe its because we crash the server trying to retrieve the first wave of keys xD

15. sephiroth38

sephiroth38 Mushroom Warrior

Nothing for us today? :D

16. coopdeloop

coopdeloop Kobold

I'm not sure this is the right tactic for us Sephiroth38.

We will probaly be fast asleep when Jon drops some KEYs on Eurofriendly time )

Six in the morning here atm and wishing I wasn't so honest that I only applied with one mail-adress.

/Coop

17. sephiroth38

it's the only way for us europeans :( I am always unlucky with lottery but i'm quite good ad copy paste quickly, so this is my best chance to get into beta :D

But i can't copy/paste while asleep :(

18. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

Jon already told us that he WILL give keys in different times so every country got a shot to win

19. coopdeloop

coopdeloop Kobold

Oh I played that copy/paste game...

That game requires the reflexes of a cobra and a computer from the future to win!

The pixles had not even assembled fully when I entered the first code and it was already gone! =)

/Coop

Kodi likes this.
  20. sephiroth38

I believe in copy paste.
    My amount of belief in getting extracted by a random lottery even on a small scale is the same that i put in the spaghetti monster god.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.