Beta Keys coming here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jon, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sephiroth38

sephiroth38 Mushroom Warrior

can i go to sleep or there could be keys going out in the next few hours? :D it's 6.45 here in Milan :D

2. TokyoDan

TokyoDan Mushroom Warrior

After all their previous testing and from what I've seen in the interviews and videos I bet it isn't so buggy nor so unstable. I bet it's near Gold release.

3. bazzaman

bazzaman Mushroom Warrior

damn keys given out when its 3.45 in the UK and I am fast asleep, oh well have to wait for the key via emial but still not received :rolleyes:.

4. TokyoDan

I got bad news for you bazzanman...Don't expect that email. I bet I was one of the first ones to sign up for the beta but there's still no email in sight. From what people say here, and it makes sense, thousands have signed up but only a few hundred will get emails, via a lottery system.

5. TokyoDan

If you want to play a Card Hunter type game, while you're waiting for beta access why not try that 'other' card-type game that was born about the same time and was at all the same shows but never got any attention. It's out of beta and you can try it for free: http://minionmaster.com

6. Hallas

Hallas Mushroom Warrior

There's a very good chance everyone that signed up WILL get into the beta at some point in time, but it won't be today or tomorrow. Just as they said, this invitation process will take multiple weeks and probably a couple months. Your name could get picked in the next few minutes, it might not get picked for another month. There's no way to control that besides the little mad dashes for a few scraps of beta keys that will be going on for a bit. Even then, just take it easy, check the site in your free time, and cross all your fingers and toes!

7. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

Me too, I never post anything but I do check every single day the news in blog

It's because is a random system ! doesn't matter if you sign up first or last

8. TokyoDan

Well if it's random that's a very good reason not to expect an email any time soon.

9. Gabe

Gabe Kobold

Please post the next keys on a European friendly time :)

10. tha bug king

tha bug king Kobold

I don't think it's oh so random. You notice that most of the people who post here a lot are playing the game already.

11. TokyoDan

If I had the game I'd post a lot to. But without the game, what's to post?

12. Riccardo

Riccardo Kobold

i have missed all :(

13. bazzaman

If you are in europe we are all just going to wait until a beta key drops in your inbox:(.

14. barbalatte

barbalatte Mushroom Warrior

when is next batch?

15. Nyth

Nyth Kobold

Dammit, Missed the first batch. Gotta keep these eyes peeled!

16. blowbackbih

blowbackbih Kobold

I hope i will get beta... :D

17. Tess

Tess Blue Manchu

Hey, friends, we haven't forgotten you! We have received some great feedback from our beta testers so far, and we have been fixing things at a fantastic clip (really -- you can watch the patch notes on the forums!). However, with our small team, we can't manage vast amounts of feedback, so we need to fix up some of the more mischievious bugs that have been exposed, before we let our whole beta list in through the gates. It will save you having to report stuff we already know about, and it will give you a better experience when you get your invite. Hang in there. We still love you. We're going to let you in as soon as we can!

Hallas and Zalminen like this.
  18. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

Can't really confirm that.. Of course about 4-5 top-posters are already playing, but that's as much as it is.

19. bazzaman

cheers Tess nice to know you guys are keeping an eye on the forums, think you all are doing a great job with the bugs.

The game looks great from the vids posted, just want too get in and play and shout about how great this game is :).

20. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

Jon say it many times: Is a random system that send the invites via email

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.