Loot Fairy Tracker

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Mar 13, 2014.

1. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

2. zeroth_hour

zeroth_hour Goblin Champion

Cardstock II - UURR(R)

3. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

Yep. CSII UURE(E) Staff of the Fire God/Staff of Burning Ice

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

5. CKaz

CKaz Goblin Champion

UURE(E) @ Cardstock 2

Last edited: May 14, 2014
  6. Brobat

Brobat War Monkey

URRE(E) @ Cardstock II Electric Boogaloo
    RRRR(R) @ 2nd Visit

7. Ector

Ector Hydra

8. e-stab

e-stab Goblin Champion

9. Vholes

Vholes Thaumaturge

URRR(R) at Cardstock II

10. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

kogi likes this.
  11. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

UURR(R)

I didn't want to leave my PC on for such a long time so I missed out on double-dipping that way but I can still get another helping of the level 17 loot tomorrow between 00:00 and 05:00 UTC. I'll probably do that instead of saving the chance for the next location (saving it would anyway again mean a long time of idling for the game and the PC).

12. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

I went to bed early yesterday so I left the game on (I always fall asleep with a streaming TV Show anyway, leaving the comp on) with the hope of no dc and a better stage then the highway robbery to farm the fairy. Fortunatly I still had my session running but sadly the fairy was again at Cardstock II. Indeed, day before I refreshed right after the reset, did Cardstock then highway robbery on the morning (and a couple of MM, hadn't time for more). So I think I did what you planned to do but it couldn't work so you didn't miss a single thing ;)

edit:
    URRE-R
    Emperor's Plate

Jarmo likes this.
  13. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Yeah, that's right, CardStock would've been locked fom the day before. Another quirky emergent property of the system. Getting the maximum loot fairies has gotten pretty intricate with all the stuff to remember and manage :). Thanks for the comforting words, sorry the repeat visit to CardStock bit you in the ankle.

14. progammer

progammer Ogre

It almost feels like the person in charge of assigning fairies are "reading" this.
    Then again its probably a coincidence that fairy is once again at cardstock. The odds of this is about 1 / 53+-ish (about 1.8%)

Quick Q: Have we ever seen a fairy spawning at the same place consecutively ?

15. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Yes, we have. :)
    And the fairy isn't set manually, there's an algorithm for its placement.

16. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Well, I will never believe it randomly appeared at the last new adventure the same day they came out. That one was placed manually for sure :p

17. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Cardstock:
    18 U boots, 18 R heavy armor, 17 R divine weapon, 15 R arcane item, (17 E robes)
    Cinetotl's Robes

18. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

YAY!

Cardstock: UURR-L
    L is Bewlin's Baffling Bauble

Could finally get the one month membership and tomorow I will experience some new maps =)

Flaxative likes this.
  19. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Cardstock II 2nd:
    18 U weapon, 16 R boots, 15 R staff, 17 L treasure, (17 R treasure)
    Iron Crown, plus Ozone Plates in first battle

20. zeroth_hour

zeroth_hour Goblin Champion