Beta Keys coming here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jon, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMTalen

JMTalen Kobold

The client wont even load...

2. schulterblatt

schulterblatt Kobold

Ah well, pity. Next time, perhaps.

3. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

The server is either down or almost falling over under the load. Sorry :(

4. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

The server is in sidney?

5. Scyrax

Scyrax Mushroom Warrior

Hmmm, it seems I was not prepared for the loading bar's nigh impenetrable armor. I knew I should have brought some piercing attacks.

Oh well, maybe next round.

6. Jon

The server is in Texas.

7. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Unless you want to stress test the current server (guessing it's nowhere near any kind of release power), might I suggest not posting beta codes at the same time for the different places? I think esp facebook and twitter can cause quite a ruckus in terms of numbers at the same time. :)

8. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

Well, I'm off for waiting for beta key. Good luck to you guys. I've had pretty much enough waiting +24h to get one while they give them when I'm playing LoL match. Have fun playing. Have fun developing.

9. Jon

That's a good point. I didn't realise how many people would try to grab them.

10. Jon

All the keys are gone now. If you didn't get one, don't worry, most of the new keys are going out via our Beta sign up list. Make sure you are on it (check the front page).

11. Unlucky Scarecrow

Unlucky Scarecrow Goblin Champion

... Was there one that went unused until just now? I thought I had tried them all QQ

It's possible I entered them incorrectly. I just copied and pasted where I saw them, are the dashes supposed to be removed?

12. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

They gone way long ago xD believe me I try all of them in a less than 1 minute after you post it (lucky I have the page loaded so I wont need to wait it to load) but still didnt get one

13. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

yeah, thats the spirit! Encourage people to register for their second, third, fourth and fake emails to register!

14. sephiroth38

sephiroth38 Mushroom Warrior

Stop whining guys... I was with all page loaded and spamming f5 then i had to leave 5 minutes and while i was in the car my cell decided to warn me that the twitter keys were uploaded. Could not do the registration via cellphone.

It happens, it's a beta, we'll all have the game sooner or later, i obviously hope sooner than later but still... :D

15. Jon

Dashes are fine.

16. RoflCat

RoflCat Goblin Champion

So, it's about 6PM Pacific time when the keys were posted...

*jot notes*
    =_= Next time...next time...

17. sephiroth38

sephiroth38 Mushroom Warrior

It's 3:43 am. here now in Europe but the hype is high so i'll try to snatch it one till 6-7 am :D

18. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

Well, I'm anyway too tired waiting for keys since yesterday announcement. Hope you will post some on normal hours too tomorrow, but when there are so many people wanting them I doubt it will make any difference.

19. TokyoDan

TokyoDan Mushroom Warrior

They just tweeted a bunk of keys and they are all used.

20. TokyoDan

TokyoDan Mushroom Warrior

I hate it when devs do this. I wish they'd just send the keys out via email instead of leaving us hanging like this. It's mean. I hate Twitter and Facebook. If they do **** like this why have email signup in the first place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.