Beta Keys coming here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jon, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insolentius

Insolentius Kobold

Been lurking around the site ever since the first Card Hunter article popped up on RPS back in 2011. Here's hoping that a key falls into my lap pretty soon.

2. Stephen

Stephen Kobold

If you want to give a Beta to me...you must answer below these questions three....

1) WHERES MY BETA KEY
    2) Where it is?
    3) Why do you hate me?

3. Hallas

Hallas Mushroom Warrior

I guess it's now been a little over a "day"? I'll keep checking! I am ever vigilant!

4. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

I know that feel bro, im here non stop since the first post about the keys (more than 24hours ago)

5. schulterblatt

schulterblatt Kobold

Been waiting for this for ages, can't wait till I get in the game.

6. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

Well, to break your mood, I managed to take myself into pieces and went to the club where my friend was a DJ. It was OK but still, I thought about CH and Beta. The only thing I achieved is spending some money for a beer and managing to get some bruises while dancing, and falling into DJ place hole of which I was told too late :D I can send you some pictures if you want :)

7. Kasom

Kasom Kobold

If you want someone who is software developer and gamer since 1982 (mainly C, C++, ASM (Device Drivers), Web Development (PHP, Python, Flash), iOS and more) who can test on Mac OSX 10.8 (Safari, Firefox, Opera, Chrome), Mac OSX 10.7 (Safari, Firefox, Chrome), Windows XP SP2 and XP SP3 (IE6, IE8), Windows 7 (IE9) with different hardware and Setups (iMac, MBPro, Desktop PC, Tablet PC, AllInOne (atom) PC... you may want to send me a key. But I will not lurk around here to offer you some of my time for helping your project in beta...

8. JMTalen

JMTalen Kobold

Someones a little full of themselves.

Stephen likes this.
  9. Kasom

Kasom Kobold

Who may that be? The person which offers his help and tells about his background... or the one which makes a smart ass comment out of topic :)

Actually I forgot to disable reply notifications here... cu!

10. JMTalen

JMTalen Kobold

Its probably the person who thinks their time is more valuable than everyone else trying to get beta codes and who makes it sound like the devs of this game are missing out by not having them in the beta :D or we could just shorten the answer to you!

Stephen likes this.
  11. Stephen

Stephen Kobold

Beta keys on FB!!!

12. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Stephen likes this.
  13. Jon

Stephen likes this.
  14. Jon

Stephen likes this.
  15. Jon

More keys coming later!

16. Unlucky Scarecrow

Unlucky Scarecrow Goblin Champion

... Trying to jump on these as fast as I can, but for some reason the beta server is taking forever to load for me XD I'm probably going to miss it at this rate (if not already)

17. coopdeloop

coopdeloop Kobold

Wow! Thought I was ontop of this but 1 min after was soooooo late.

All keys gone

/coop

18. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

Dam they gone so fast :(

19. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Yup and registration page wouldn't even load for me due to heavy load, so no cigar.

20. Angus Kirk

Angus Kirk Kobold

AAAAAAARGH! I was so close! I would've gotten it (at least, I think) if my internet connection didn't blip. Oh well, I wait for next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.