Is the game stuck? Can't progress because of a bug? Post here please! - INCLUDE LOG-IN NAME

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Megadestructo, Sep 12, 2013.

1. BaZiLLa

BaZiLLa Kobold

Ah, thanx a lot.
    And yeah, I ve just posted a new thread earlier but then mentioned there is one for this so just copypasted here.

2. Kishkoltz

Kishkoltz Kobold

Hello,
    I was playing the Viscous Tombs scenario when timeout forced me to abandon the adventure. Now it is the only scenario that wouldn't load. It is stuck on the loading icon.
    My login is Kishkoltz.
    Best Regards,
    Kishkoltz

3. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Hi Kishkolz - I would drop a line to support -at- cardhunter.com with an exact description of what happened. I would only be able to reset you to where you'd have to start all over again. Jon and company would have a better chance at getting you unstuck from there.

Edited to reflect actual information. For good-natured calling out of my super-tiredness, please see the below posts where I did, indeed, originally write supper -at- cardhunter.com.

Sir Veza likes this.
  4. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Surely that's support -at- cardhunter.com? An easy typo to make.

Megadestructo and Pengw1n like this.
  5. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Haha. I suspect autocorrect at work here - or someone was really hungry. The correct adress is support - at - cardhunter.com, as noted by Jarmo.

Megadestructo and j-wiz like this.
  6. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

No no no. supper -at- cardhunter.com is our new e-mail address that automagically delivers pizza to all the devs. REAL pizza.

Pengw1n likes this.
  7. My login name is Susurrus in Goaming. I am stuck after the login screen with an infinitely spinning circle-in-dragon-shield. If I reload or refresh, same thing.

8. kogi

kogi Ogre

Me too. cleared cache as well, spinny circle of doom
    Happens with both chrome and ie
    Physical Location. Sydney Australia, Optus

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  9. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Me too. Last thing in verbose log is client version.

10. Gueber

Gueber Kobold

My game hung after playing mass frenzy on one of the mauve manticore scenarios, now when I try to login I am stuck on infinite loading.

=== CARD HUNTER CORE PC Client ===
    Thu Apr 3 17:57:07 GMT-0700 2014
    Sandbox Type: remote
    Version 0.2.8365
    SFS Version: 1.1.6

Loading configuration sfs-config.xml
    Initializing world screen
    Config Loaded
    Config host: live-server.cardhunter.com
    Authenticating...
    Connecting...
    Connected
    Logged in as Gueber
    Connection lost.

Edit* Now its saying Card Hunter is currently down for maintenance. Please try again in a few minutes. So I guess it was a server crash.

11. kogi

kogi Ogre

Back up now

12. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Something happened to our server today and I had to reboot it. I'm still not sure what it was.

13. Karrius

Karrius Kobold

Login name Karrius, just started playing again after beta, stuck with the first mission completed and Gary telling me to go to the tavern, but nothing at the tavern to do. I've sold/bought the first weapon at the shop and he's still telling me to go back to the tavern where nothing happens.

14. Pengw1n

You can't recruit a wizard? What's your account name?

15. Karrius

Karrius Kobold

My account name is Karrius. It's worth noting that the shop was open, but Gary didn't tell me to go to it. I went to the tavern at his command, nothing happened, so I went to the shop, bought/sold, went back to the tavern, still nothing happened.

16. Pengw1n

I'm sure you tried relogging? Did you recruit any characters before being told to? Only a warrior in your party?

17. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Let me know if you need a reset.

Pengw1n likes this.
  18. Karrius

Karrius Kobold

Tried relogging - I think a reset would just be best, seeing as I haven't actually accomplished anything yet. Thanks!

19. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Reset! Please try playing and let me know if it works. :)

20. Karrius

Karrius Kobold

Working now. Thanks!

Megadestructo and Pengw1n like this.