[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

2. ArcadianRook

ArcadianRook Goblin Champion

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

It's pretty sweet!

4. ArcadianRook

Hrmmm...
    I might have to look into that.
    Would make it easier if I had a decent smart phone

Flaxative likes this.
  5. The Mask Makers

The Mask Makers Mushroom Warrior

Put that in your to-do list.
    "Get a smartphone".

ParodyKnaveBob and Flaxative like this.
  6. ElShafto

ElShafto Goblin Champion

I have a horrible problem never finishing RPGs. I would hate to start that and quit half way through :/

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

But you could give yourself experience and gold for finishing RPGs... in the RPG.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  8. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

To Do List App that rewards you for doing stuff. I saw this about a year ago in game informer. Looks pretty cool

Flaxative likes this.
  9. ArcadianRook

That would require I have money.
    If I had money, I would have a decent smartphone instead of the things which I'm ashamed to name.

10. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

A pocket telegraph?

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  11. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

Get your suga momma to get you one

12. illkkill

illkkill Mushroom Warrior

13. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Hey guys, I just wanted to extend greetings to our newest members, Heretiick and Hugh Jardons!

Farbs and CT5 like this.
  14. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Please welcome two more members, Finial and Melancthon!

Random shoutouts:
    The Final Doorman, for finally starting to play multiplayer, and hitting a solid 1300-1400 rating within a few days. It was also his birthday recently so happy birthday to him.
    blackhand_, ElShafto, ArcadianRook, Gandalf the Grey Poupon, Flaxative, and KarbonKhan for hitting/being in the 1600s in this last... month or so? Apologies if I've forgotten anyone else who's reached 1600 at some point - I'm not on terribly often. I think Starcryst also hit the 1600s. Also Heretiick's in 1600land! Well done.
    Also, welcome back Huey Laforet!

Lastly, is anyone interested in playing some Peasant? The peasant scene has been fairly inactive lately, which is a shame as it's a lot of fun! If you haven't tried it out yet, please do. It'd also be cool to have some more casual, fun matches between guildmates methinks.

Flaxative likes this.
  15. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

Howdy, thanks for the invite and the warm welcome! I hope to uphold the Sorcerers' good name with fun, vampires, and (hopefully) winning. I'll be posting my current build in the Deckbuilding forums shortly if you want to have a gander and perhaps give me some advice.

Flaxative likes this.
  16. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Sorcererers!

1) Welcome our newest members, @Fyra and @Ginsupup !

2) A new test build of Card Hunter is available at http://test.cardhunter.com ... This is a build with a ton of new content and features, including most of the items, cards, and modules for the upcoming Attack of the Artifacts expansion, as well as the new PvP "Leagues" system! Read more about the test build here. What I would like to ask of all of you, of every Sorcererer, is, if you can, participate in the testing of this new material. Create accounts on the test server! Play the new PvE content! Test the League system—Jon is organizing a series of test leagues, starting at 0 UTC on Friday, March 28. Check his post for more details, linked here.

The more of us participate, the better the feedback Blue Manchu will receive, and the better the expansion and leagues will be when they hit the live server! Let's knock this one out of the park, guys :)

Pengw1n likes this.
  17. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

You forgot me :'(

18. ElShafto

ElShafto Goblin Champion

Ok, I think I did the test server right. At least I hope I did. The paypal sandbox thingy showed I paid for pizza through a credit union account though. Since I don't belong to a credit union, I hope this is just something fake they show to help test. :)

Flaxative likes this.
  19. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

I just assume you're up there, Tuknir - it's not as noteworthy because it's so natural. :p

20. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

tuknir likes this.