Cant cancel spray cards

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by DarkDain, Jan 8, 2013.

1. DarkDain

DarkDain Goblin Champion

Cant seem to cancel spray cards, they seem to behave like a move card because they allow you to change your direction. WAI or bug ?

2. DarkDain

DarkDain Goblin Champion

I'd like to add too this, sometimes its hard to gauge exactly what your spray attack will hit, it only shows you a yellow display for targets in your current direction, you have to use the skill to see what else it can hit and then you cannot cancel it =/

3. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

We have a to-do to preview the possible targets as you mouse over the cone card.

4. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

erm, i think the confusion here is with the sequence of activities. When I mouse-over the ember spray card, it shows me the squares that will be affected. When I play the card, Im expecting that it just sprays the cone over those squares. Instead, the game prompts me to choose direction ?? I was like .... what ? So as a test, I choose a direction away from where I was facing and the spray hits other squares which were not those previewed... Then the lightbulb lits...kinda not intuitive if you understand what I mean.

5. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

That was my experience too, Phaselock. It was a bit of a "Wha? What The...?" moment.

6. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Yep, what I meant to say was that we intend to have the affected squares highlight as you mouse over the directional arrows.

irongamer likes this.