Is the game stuck? Can't progress because of a bug? Post here please! - INCLUDE LOG-IN NAME

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Megadestructo, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Rugerfred

Rugerfred Kobold

Hi, i think i'm stucked for a bug.
    I completed many times "Raid on Omlet" and "Kobold Encampment", also unlocked Tavern and Armory, but i haven't anything to do now.
    I played the beta months ago: did i remember wrong or after that i'm supposed to be able to recruit other 2 PGs? I'm only with my first, for now, i havent any new quest, the tavern is totally empty and the armory have nothing.

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

I'll send a reset request for you Rugerfred, but we'll need your log-in name to able to do that - as stated in the topic.

3. Rugerfred

Rugerfred Kobold

Yes, my login name is Rugerfred. ^^'

Pengw1n likes this.
  4. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

And reset!

Pengw1n likes this.
  5. Rugerfred

Rugerfred Kobold

Yup, thanks!

Megadestructo likes this.
  6. Seraphim1991

Seraphim1991 Kobold

Hi! I'd like a reset on my account. It got stuck when I finished the first mission and couldn't open the chest. I was nevertheless sent to the armory to sell the shards. My username is Seraphim1991. Thanks in advance!

7. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

All set!

8. zwihili

zwihili Kobold

user name: zwihili

I have the same problem of neoncat, kandor and some other players :

Stuck at the very beginning of the campaign. The only option available location is the tavern, which is highlighted, and when i enter the tavern, i have the characters i recruited for free, but there's no further instruction from Gary.
    When i first entered the tavern, Gary offered no instructions, and i recruited the three free characters and left the tavern. Unfortunately, no other location appears on the world map. I can see all three characters i recruited and when I left Gary still asks me to recruit a character and I can go no further
    thanks for your help​

9. Pengw1n

Zwihili, I sent a request for your account to be reset - you should be sorted once Mega gets online to handle it.

10. zwihili

zwihili Kobold

thanks for the prompt response :)

11. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

And done. :)

Pengw1n likes this.
  12. Vicho

Vicho Kobold

First post, love the game:)
    I am stuck on battle four of "goblins in the woods" the battle is called "Grunt Patrol"
    It works fine for a few turns, then after my Wizard makes a move, the game hangs on "choose a location for x to move to" even though he has already completed his move fine. It only happens to the wizard.
    This has happened to me about 4 times in a row now and I am unable to progress.
    username: Vicho

Edit: I tried with a completely different quest and the same thing occurs.

13. Pengw1n

If possible, I suggest trying clearing your cache - and testing it on another browser. This sounds like more than a connection / timeout issue than the tutorial bug this thread is meant for. I'd suggest making a specific bug thread report for your issue if it persists - and if it's specic to your wizard.

Please refer to this thread as how to best supply information to the devs when posting bugs.

14. keren_man

keren_man Kobold

Hi, I also have the same problem like Rugerfred,

I'm stucked after mission "Kobold Encampment", and the tavern is empty and the armory have nothing.

Login name : keren_man

Thanks for the response

15. Pengw1n

Noted, will send a request for a reset for you.

16. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

And reset!

Pengw1n likes this.
  17. I'm waiting for someone to post that they are stuck in Against the Cockroaches and "can't progress because of a bug". Or bugs. A lot of them.

Phaselock and Megadestructo like this.
  18. jday

jday Mushroom Warrior

I had the game stuck on Gleaming cavern. first turn used firestorm w/ firestarter active. gary passed, it killed the 8hp healer. The screen says Gary is playing a trait. I have attached the battle log which includes errors at the bottom.

Attached Files:

19. BaZiLLa

BaZiLLa Kobold

I am copypasting from the thread created today earlier,
    Stuck on the main screen?
    But I am stuck again with the same issue :\
    (login name in the game is the same)

20. Pengw1n

No need to post in all of the threads, either send a request to support@cardhunter.com or the thread you posted in the first time.