[Competition] I'm the most pathetic...

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Karstedt, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Karstedt

Karstedt Goblin Champion

I just lost "Raid on Ommlet". I firestormed twice with my flammable wizard... didn't realize the enemy only needed 2 stars.

Who's done worse?

2. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

hitting my own wiz because the 2 figuriens looked the same..
    Thinking i was facing 3 warrior team when in fact it was 2 priests and 1 warrior (figurines looked to be fighting type,and i didnt bother to check)

3. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

I mighty bludgeoned my own priest in a MP game, instead of killing the opponent's priest right next to her.

4. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Down to a single char and discarding a piece of armor, while stuck with an attachment that would kill me next round...

5. ElShafto

ElShafto Goblin Champion

Path of Knife death. Repeatedly.

6. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

More than once I've entered MP (ranked) with a party of naked elves.

Sir Veza, dashv520 and Flaxative like this.
  7. ReesJ

ReesJ Kobold

After an enemy wirlwind i confused my warrior and their's as they looked exactly the same. Hhit my warrior with an all out attack vicious thrust for +14 damage:D

Karstedt likes this.
  8. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Well... I just lost "White Skull Canyon". I went in with my triwizard Firestorm party and firebombed away on Round 1 with Combustible on two of them. The enemy needed only four stars. What's worse, I had read your post...

9. Qui11

Qui11 Kobold

I inadvertently used my main one health-point quest team (three level 4 elven wizards) in a higher level regular adventure. Oops... level 5. A week later I did the same with my levels reduced quest team (three level 4 dwarven wiz). I'm going to have to start pumping the septic tank at my keep more often, especially with all the dwarves I have in residence.

10. Zhizz

Zhizz Mushroom Warrior

Mistaking the enemy mage for a wizard and utterly screwing up my strategy as a result.

11. illkkill

illkkill Mushroom Warrior

Nimbus enemy's warrior while thinking I nimbused myself. Next turn, I hit his warrior with a powerful attack