[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

Inconceivable

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Guys, we're down to #5! We gotta pull it together :)

3. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Ha ha!
    I mean...
    You can do it!
    I mean...
    Both!

4. ElShafto

ElShafto Goblin Champion

Told you I'd be supplying points to everyone. ;)

5. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

All is right in the world; we are back where we belong, ahead of those silly Firepeople. Keep it up Sorcererers!

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  6. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

Sorry I'm not pulling my weight. Had to go outta town for work again

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

No worries Hawk we're in a good place.

EDIT: I won't be able to play for the next week or so, my computer is in the shop.

8. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

NOOOOOO!!!! No backups? I always have a back up. Even if it is alittle bit slower. You will be missed, whos the acting Principal?

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I have a backup and it is slow as hellllll. I did just win one ranked game, though.

CT5 is my deputy in all matters at all times.

10. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

Gotcha, he told me to go to you with all questions. Oh the run around... I see where I stand in this whole debacle... It's so hard when a parent leaves :(

11. ElShafto

ElShafto Goblin Champion

Sorry guys. I'll be back when I'm less superstitious and more logical. :/

12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Sounds good, you're always welcome in our halls. Unless you join that scrub Snorre. I can forgive, but I will never forget.

13. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

By the way, as our guild ranks swell, I am thinking of ways to tighten our community. I encourage Sorcererers to speak frequently in the lobby chat, addressing other Sorcererers either generally or by name. It would be great if you all got to know each other! If you have questions, ask a Sorcererer! If you want build feedback, ask a Sorcererer! If you want to test a build or custom scenario in a casual game, ask a Sorcererer! We're here for each other, and I strongly recommend that we make ourselves a collective resource upon which each other can draw. :)

14. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Agreed! I'll probably spectate other Sorcererer's games in between the ones I play, if people are fine with that =P

ParodyKnaveBob and Flaxative like this.
  15. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

I've been trying to do this as mush as possible in chat. People think I'm the biggest jackass in the game. So all is good

Flaxative likes this.
  16. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Don't worry, Rook is worse :)

17. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

May I suggest guild tags on your characters?
    The formatting options are pretty limited due to tight character name restrictions, but you can get away with things like SCR:Flaxative

18. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

We've been doing SRC_charname, not sure if everyone's participating in this particular ritual though. I didn't make it mandatory :)

19. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

So, Zhizz deserted to go found a "band of brigands." I think he took his "I love it when they ragequit" with him, and he also took Farbs from Power of Fires. A deserter and one of our old sworn enemies comprise 66.67% of this new guild, NinetyNineKnaves, so clearly we have a second guild with which we have "always been at war."

Some new rules for the noblest and most hilarious of clans, the Sorcererers:

1) If you meet a knave, decimate him.

2) If you lose to a knave, consider your life choices carefully before rejoining battle and claiming two victories for every defeat you have suffered at the hands of knaves.

3) Should Zhizz or Farbs ever come to us with their tails between their legs, begging quarter, we remind them of the deal we've previously offered Snorre: they may surrender, and give us their retainers. If they do, we will pardon their children, and end the bloodshed in the current generation. Zhizz and Farbs may never live as happy Sorcererers.

In other news, I have distributed a few more titles in our roster. If you want a title, or a changed title, let me know. The roster can be found on our site, here. Also, if you want a title made official in the [Meta] site, let me know so we can arrange a title conference ceremony. That's all for now, Sorcs, have fun! :)

20. Bearson Onyx

Bearson Onyx Goblin Champion

I've already updated the names of all my characters with the src prefix several days ago and while I think it's nice of you not to make it obligatory I would strongly suggest every sorcererer out there does this.
    There needs to be some affiliation to the guild or else what's the point?
    We can revert to the normal names when we get some other, better form of guild recognition like a special banner next to the user name (sorcerery staff?) or something in that vein.
    And in regards to our deserting friends - death, death and some more death (of the virtual kind ofcourse), preferably starless to get the point across - you don't double cross the sorcererers :mad:

ParodyKnaveBob and Flaxative like this.