[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Welcome to the forum thread for the Sorcererers [SRC] guild.

-> We also have a WEBSITE. <-

Neoncat's Double Rainbow may be the first guild, and Card Hunter may be the second guild, but the third guild ever founded, the Sorcererers, was the first to have more than one member. We are the most populous guild, and the most populist guild.

Here's the deal.

1) We try to win. Thinking wins us games.
    1A) This means no tanking; that is, no losing games on purpose in order to lower rating.
    1B) We don't necessarily win.​
    2) Every member of the guild should have a catchphrase and use it hilariously, e.g. CT5's "That's random!" in response to Stexe's Hard To Pin Down failing three times in a row.
    3) As Sorcererers, we know a lot of pain, and thus we try to be considerate to those around us. Life is short, especially if you're an elf. Don't waste it being rude.
    3A) We don't troll, but we do?​

Principal: Currently, the guild leader is @CT5.

Requirements to join: You have to defeat @CT5 in the guild initiation map. That should be easy, right?

Why join: You love Card Hunter's marquee typos. Also, despite not being in the top 10 I appear to be some kind of legend in Cardhuntria, so you get to be in a guild with me and that's cool.

Other benefits: We're going to collectivize, and form a team in addition to a guild. Whenever there's a tournament, all Sorcererers participating will be teammates, not enemies. If one of us wins prize in an event, we will ask the devs to split it evenly amongst all members who participated in the event. In this way we will work for the enrichment of all. Or at least all Sorcererers.

If you're interested in becoming a Sorcererer, either find @CT5 in the PvP lobby or shoot him a PM to arrange an initiation ceremony.

Officer Roster + Guild Relations

> Info can be found on our website!

:)

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  2. Snorre Liljegren

Snorre Liljegren Mushroom Warrior

I love your post Flax! Grats on the guild, and let the fight begin! :)

Flaxative likes this.
  3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Update: we are the largest guild again (perhaps briefly).

4. ArtificerProdigy

ArtificerProdigy Orc Soldier

Completely by coincidence, I appear to have joined what is clearly the most awesome guild.

We shall reap our enemies as wheat before the scythe. Politely of course...

Catchphrase creation pending...

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

We have a new guild hall. It's much like the generic guild hall, but it has a few key improvements. If anyone wants to see it, just drop me a line. New members will all see it when they come in for initiation ceremonies. :)

Farbs likes this.
  6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

From another thread...

I'll be naming my dudes SRC_Earmuff, SRC_Dink Smallwood, and SRC_Barbara Boxer. Feel free to rep in the same way, team. Also, good job on showing Snorre what's what.

7. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

Flaxative likes this.
  8. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

Can my title be something like Biff the Understudy? Loved him in D&D

Solid 9's on his stats.. Like a boss :cool:

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Guys, we're doing fantastic. Keep up the good work, and remember to have fun!

[​IMG]

Bearson Onyx and CT5 like this.
  10. ArtificerProdigy

ArtificerProdigy Orc Soldier

Who could possibly have doubted, victory was practically assured. Our prestige and power shall only increase in the days to come. Those who fear death should throw down all previous allegiances to take up the banner of the one true guild!

ParodyKnaveBob, CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  11. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

Awesome. I'm weapons to be that water boy to this elite guild. My lactating ladle will supply hydration to the guild in their many victories to come. Heres to class E.

Yes my legendary weapon lactates water... You gotta problem with that?

12. ArcadianRook

ArcadianRook Goblin Champion

HURRAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

My Catch Phrase: You're All Just Meat To Me!!

13. ArcadianRook

ArcadianRook Goblin Champion

Actually... That sounds incredibly useful. Especially for dungeon delving and considering the weight of water (~8.35 lbs/gallon).
    [​IMG]

Flaxative likes this.
  14. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

Water is in my trade approx. 8.33 lbs/gallon but anywhooooo. I need stronger cards or luckier draws, either way I NEED to start winning and I swear I lose atleast 25% of my saving rolls and they (EVERYONE I battle) Win atleast 80% of their rolls. Might be a slight exaggeration, but it's how it seems

15. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Wow we're the first 1200+ guild. :)

16. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

HUZZAAH! WATER ALL AROUND

17. ElShafto

ElShafto Goblin Champion

I should be on later tonight to provide free point boosts to all clans. Contributions welcome.

18. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Let's just remember not to get ahead of ourselves. The actual top guild is the unhilarious Order of Ivory Flame. The Black Sun, Scared Little Girl's 1p operation, is also a legitimate frontrunner. Our main goal is to dominate Snorre, rack up members, perpetuate hilarity across Cardhuntria, and support our tiny ally Double Rainbow in all endeavors.

19. ElShafto

ElShafto Goblin Champion

20. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

WOOOOO DOUBLE RAINBOW!!!! WHAT COULD IT MEAN *sniff* WH-WHAT COULD IT MEAN?

Means the Sorcs are here to PARTY!