Your favorite / most hated Monster

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Sisquinanamook, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Sisquinanamook

Sisquinanamook Orc Soldier

Omg... I've first encountered the Baby Wyverns and I fell in love instantly.

They are so unbelievably cute!
    I actually don't have any clue how strong they are or what they do, because it is my first adventure with them and I haven't attacked them... the Map is still open... I just *had to* post here - right now.

Yeah call me weird... I know.... but... I mean... haven't you seen them? Their tiny little wings and arms stretched upward to the sky... I swear I can imagine them saying "roaaaarr..." while doing that.... And "roaaaarr..." means "I love you" in Dinosaur - does it not?

But just to be sure that this is not only a chat... I mean a topic about me rambling about cute little Monsters and Dinosaur language:

Which are your favorite or most hated Monsters in the wide wild of Cardhuntria?

For me (right now - and this can change in the blink of an eye):
    Favorite: Baby Wyverns
    Why? see above

Most hated: Frost Sprites
    Why: There is this one adventure with Frost Sprites and some others. And as soon as they get hold of my Dwarven Team with their Encumbrance Spells it is just simply frustrating to fight them. Only yesterday I finally found a strategy that works for me. But until that it was just annoying. I believe there will be another Monster that takes there place soon now.

Ok back to baby wyverns. Let's see what they can do.

*cuddles*
    Sisquinanamook

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

It's impossible to attack them. Their cute stat is imba.

3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

In beta everyone hated on Trog Gougers and War Monkeys, but I've always dreaded Armored Skeletons the most, especially when accompanied by slimes.

For favorite, I'm not sure. Baby Wyverns are cute and just want to hug you to pieces, Melvelous is totally over-the-top, and Armored Pigs are just plain silly.

4. Sisquinanamook

Sisquinanamook Orc Soldier

Unfornately I had to attack them and I did slay them. They did not stand a chance against my Dwarfs. (I almost cried)

The WarMonkeys were easy going in my opinion, but I can definetly feel the hatred against Armored Skeletons. :)

Ok it's nearly 3 am here. I think I am heading to an epic quest of drowsiness and linger over my dreams in zzZ-Land now.
    I am looking forward to your responses.

*cuddles*
    Sisquinanamook

5. Eton

Eton Mushroom Warrior

Those moneys, definitely.

keep stealing your cards, draw card they are facing us and being attacked, and back stab?

6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

And acrobatic flip...

7. Mirkel

Mirkel Goblin Champion

It's not a monster as such, but I love fighting the Cardstock II guys. You never know what the goofy opponents do, making every fight different.

Flaxative likes this.
  8. Martin K

Martin K Goblin Champion

I've come to hate Goblin Shredders. I always think "ah, just Goblins, I'll kill the other monsters first" and then they hit with Shredding Strikes and Impaling Stab. Aaagh.

I also hate chasing down wisps. They're fairly easy to kill once you get next to them, but you need an entire team you chase them down as they always have just one more teleport. And forget ranged attacks...

Favorite? I like Traplings. They're cute. Berserker Gnomes are cool, if a bit silly.

9. Karstedt

Karstedt Goblin Champion

I like the armored pigs, the ones guarding the mines and the ones guarding Melvelous.

I hate slimes and Darters. They always seem to have 4 moves.

10. Questor

Questor Ogre

Flying Monkeys are the worst

11. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I most dislike the Ochre Slimes. Their combination of encumbering damage 6 ranged attacks and powerful melee attacks have led to most SP frustration and annoyance for me.

My favourite is the humble Zombie. They politely file towards you, waiting for their turn to be dispatched. I wish more monsters were as considerate.

Sir Veza likes this.