Card Hunter IGN Award

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Jon, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

2. kogi

kogi Ogre

Hell yes you guys deserve it. Best of luck. Hope you win this and plenty more

Ben_Lee likes this.
  3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Is there any way to vote just in that category? It's not letting me proceed to the second page of awards unless I make a selection for the awards on the first page.

4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Yeah, I can't vote unless someone can provide me with a list of f2p games for each category.

Flaxative likes this.
  5. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Vote for all categories, at the end...you'll be asked to give details and a chance to win $2K voucher (iirc). I've played most on their lists so duh... :p

Ben_Lee likes this.
  6. Sisquinanamook

Sisquinanamook Orc Soldier

Ouch, ok thats a shame.
    I wanted to vote for you guys, but when I came to this point I had to draw the line.
    I am sorry, but I will not enter my personal data only to take part in a vote. :(

7. Just write random stuff like I did. You don't have to enter your real contact details unless you want to win the prize.

Looking at the list of game in the best Australian/NZ developed game, I think Card Hunter could have real chance of winning. Card Hunter and Antichamber are the only ones I've even heard of. Antichamber is a real threat though, seeing it has been very popular and has gotten some great reviews.

Ben_Lee likes this.
  8. Sisquinanamook

Sisquinanamook Orc Soldier

Actually I haven't heard of any one of their Competitors before. :) So I really really hope they win this one.
    In the other categories the game "Ni no kuni" (PS3 game) is quite often present. One of my most favorite Games this year (next to Card Hunter and Ascension (Boardgame)), so I really want to take part in this Poll.

Ah well -like you said - I just type in some random Data.
    Sisquinanamook from Osten Ard gave Card Hunter her vote.
    Good luck!

*cuddles*
    Sisquinanamook

Ben_Lee likes this.
  9. progammer

progammer Ogre

I didn't even know Antichamber was Australia/NZ based. Surprised to not see Path Of Exile on the list. I'd vote Card Hunter for its replayability compared to Antichamber :)

Ben_Lee likes this.
  10. MadReefer

MadReefer Kobold

Done, best luck to yah folks!:D

Ben_Lee likes this.
  11. Time to vote if you haven't already. Takes only 2 minutes of your time but the potential benefits for the game are HUGE.

Megadestructo likes this.
  12. Adolf Tickler

Adolf Tickler Mushroom Warrior

Actually, I don't like giving out my personal info either. When it came time for the them, I tried to put in fake info much like SLG suggested. However, it demanded a real phone number. Sorry guys.

Best of Luck!

13. The phone number does not have to be real. You can just punch in random numbers and the form will think it is real.

14. Adolf Tickler

Adolf Tickler Mushroom Warrior

That's good advice SLG. I'll try again, but when I did it originally, it wouldn't let me put in any series of numbers unless it was an actual phone number. Maybe they've updated their javascript.

15. They don't have a list of all known phone numbers. The form just gives an error if the format is wrong. For example it might require that you input numbers only, or that you input the right amount of numbers. What I personally do is input my real phone number with random last few numbers. That works every time.

16. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

I just left mine blank.

17. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Voting is closed! But I'll bring it back up when the Awards show happens in February!