Your worst rare?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Karstedt, Nov 13, 2013.

1. zelink551

zelink551 Goblin Champion

Except its a Cake. For Pixies. Thus amazing.

2. StormRaiser

StormRaiser Mushroom Warrior

I stopped doing the quests until the Halloween stuff is gone because I keep getting them as my rare and have 5 of them ... I'd give you one if I could

3. StormRaiser

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Oh. I thought it was made of pixies. Now I'm disappointed. :(

Bewulf likes this.
  5. Martin K

Martin K Goblin Champion

Yay, I just got a legendary item after a gruelling fight. Card stock finals last combat - only one of my wizards left, with 1 hp. I had already given up, but then he finally draws the damn Resistant Hide. The enemy fighter is already dead, but the wizard and cleric are left. For the next 20 rounds or so I keep chasing the cleric and slowly whittle him down, luckily I can deal more damage than he can heal. The Wizard keeps shooting at me but has nothing that surpasses the armor. I finally kill the Cleric, then remove one the Wizards Shimmering Armors and kill him quickly.

The legendary? Aranak's Chain Web. FML.

6. StormRaiser

still better than a Pixie cake lol

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I mean StormRaiser you're just going to find jewel shards instead now :rolleyes:

8. Mirkel

Mirkel Goblin Champion

Sir Veza and Aldones like this.
  9. Unlucky Scarecrow

Unlucky Scarecrow Goblin Champion

I actually wanna nominate Sorcerer's Staff as a bad rare too. Each card, individually, is fine, but the item as a whole is trying to do so many things at once it doesn't do any of them well because of lack of consistancy.

10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I really like that item actually.

11. zelink551

Parry is tough to get on a mage. It's a pretty solid 2 minor staff.

12. Aldones

Aldones Ogre

My reaction too.
    Chain jock strap would be super painful.

Also, I missed my chance a few posts ago, but an avatar of Dark Helmet complaining about his ring seems pretty appropriate.
    I mean, look at the pose he's in. It just needs a little speech bubble yelling about how Twin Heals are a stupid card to put on anybody's Schwartz.

hatchhermit and magnuslshs like this.
  13. BaldwinP

BaldwinP Kobold

Except that my fight wasn't anywhere near as grueling, I got exactly that legendary and I think from exactly that adventure. Heh.

(THAT fight wasn't as grueling, anyway. I had at least a couple which similarly required one low HP wizard or cleric to keep running away from the last enemy or two while hoping to draw the right stuff)

14. Neofalcon

Neofalcon Goblin Champion

I'm pretty sure this is the equivalent of losing the RNG lottery:

justmyluck.png

Yup, you're seeing that right. 6 of 'em.

Reint likes this.
  15. BaldwinP

BaldwinP Kobold

My legendaries are almost always treasures. That would probably count as winning (or at least a consolation prize to getting the likes of Vibrant Pain) if I'd had any much worth buying in Randimar's in the last 3 weeks....

16. zelink551

I had never gotten a single legendary treasure. Ever. I have 30+ legendaries and not one of them was a treasure. Then I bought the candied Gland in the shop and 2 days later I got two legendary treasures. In the same day. yay RNG!

17. Karstedt

Karstedt Goblin Champion

I got 2 as well. When I first got one, I was like, "Awesome block!" Then I looked at the two sapping touches.

18. Martin K

Martin K Goblin Champion

Sapping Touch is a melee attack so it can be buffed by Frenzy effects, so it's not that bad for a paper card.

19. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

And trigger from Talented Healer, so while not the best in the "drain family" - it's certainly always awesome.

Flaxative likes this.
  20. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Wow, I only have two of those! My condolences.
    How are you set for Antioch's Figurines?