Larger party archive

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Aiven, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Aiven

Aiven Orc Soldier

I tried to search for, but surprisingly I could not find another thread about it. Basically, could we have a larger party archive? It could be for members only, but could also be for all. All my slots are full in both single and multi :/

2. Pokemath

Pokemath Mushroom Warrior

I agree-- the archive is a bit small. This is coming from the person with about five quintillion ideas for parties though, so I might not represent everybody. While we're on the topic of party creation, I'd also like to suggest a button for putting your party's items into the convoy to make new parties, rather than waste an archive on a "Clean Slate" party.

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

There's no real reason for any limit on the number of parties we have, right? Why not just have a scrolling list of saved parties, with a button to create a new one?

4. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

Depends on how they store the information in the database, but yeah, there shouldn't be a reason why we couldn't have plenty more.

Flaxative likes this.
  5. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

I wasn't sure how popular these would be when I implemented them, so I didn't spend time implementing a scrollbar. We would always want to keep some finite limit on them but there's certainly an argument to add scrolling.

Aiven and Flaxative like this.
  6. OneMoreNameless

OneMoreNameless Goblin Champion

Instead of a scrolling list, it would be pretty nifty if you could save your party setups as .txt files. I know functionality to export a readable dump of your party already exists, but if you could combine that with the archiver then you could pass on a setup to a friend and have their characters automatically equip as much of that gear as they own.

Thoric, Aiven, Pokemath and 1 other person like this.
  7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

That's a pretty nifty idea!