Release 1.30 (3 Oct 2013)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Oct 3, 2013.

1. progammer

progammer Ogre

I'd weigh in and say legacy items (like Goldleaf Blade) are always a bad idea in any kind of loot game. Discussions are plentiful both for and against it. I am strongly against such things and if possible, please let it drop again in the future.

I would want to know the actual reason behind its removal. So far it's all guessing based on an existing bugs.

Bandreus, Neofalcon and Assussanni like this.
  2. smeata

smeata Mushroom Warrior

Campaign and the MP AI have a very different feel. MP also gives better chests and if you want to grind a whole bunch of campaign you have to keep changing your gear around.

3. Gerry Quinn

Gerry Quinn Goblin Champion

I did the Wizards Workshop 'no-death' quest yesterday (6 Oct) and the text was wrong. Before L2 it said there was a Bronze Golem (actually 2 tin golems and 2 ornithopters), and before L3 it said there was a Bronze Golem and two ornithopters (just a bronze golem).

4. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

You can Store/Reload decks.

While I didn't go as far as building an ultra fine-tuned deck for each adventure, I did create a few based on the general kind of threat it is supposed to go against. I.e. a set up to deal with large packs of swarming enemies, one for adventures heavy on spell caster, etc.

My set ups are still varied enough that I can react in a relatively effective way if anything unforeseen happened. I do refine those every once in a while as I find new items, but all in all they work wanders.

I havent tackled the end-game quests yet. I guess my prebuilt decks won't be enough for those.

5. Aldones

Aldones Ogre

I've noticed that the stuff I've sold still sorts itself in the shop's window according to what it's normal cost would be when I use the "sort by cost" menu option.
    Now that I've just sold off about a bajillion things at Randimar's, this means that the things I might want to buy are now filtered among a whole ton of stuff, making that sorting button a whole lot less useful to me. Not sure if you intended it to work quite like that, since it's essentially just sorting by quality rather than cost now, and there's already a button that does that.

Bandreus likes this.
  6. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Oh ho! I'd wondered whether there were a point to different buttons for "price" and "rarity." Outside of improvising a weird partial filter for Treasure items, there really was no point.

Now there is another point: letting you find your mistaken sales. . . . So long as any bug here gets corrected. Have you replicated it methodically and reported it as a bug?

7. Aldones

Aldones Ogre

8. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter