Board Tile Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Jon, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Greenfang Attacks! From a mis-drawn river:

[​IMG]

2. Rusty

Rusty Kobold

Weird ground/pillar overlap in Ruby Inner Ring. Notice that 4 pillars are fine. [​IMG]

Ben_Lee likes this.
  3. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

The last battle of Lord Stafford's Treasure ha 2 more VP than needed (if you kill all the minions).

4. Ben_Lee

Ben_Lee Art Director, Chief Executive in charge of Laundry Staff Member

Fixed for next release, thanks!

Pengw1n likes this.
  5. Ben_Lee

6. Ben_Lee

7. Ben_Lee

8. falls

falls Kobold

Hi. I would like to post what I believe is a bug on map 4 (the final battle) of the Black Forest adventure module. I have posted an image with the relevant screencap in which one of the Beech Tree enemies is clipped over a blocked tile. I understand that the critical tile on a large (4-tile) enemy is the bottom-left one, but I don't imagine this is intended. As you can see, it certainly interfered with my own tactics.

[​IMG]

Cheers

9. Ben_Lee

Fixing this today. It won't make next release, but the one after. Thanks!

10. Ben_Lee

11. KiritoPT

KiritoPT Kobold

i cant login
    Card Hunter is currently down for maintenance. Please try again in a few minutes.
    Try Again

12. Shadowzon

Shadowzon Kobold

I am having this bug today on all my matches on this map.

BoardBug Cardhunter 2013-10-02 18:45:54.jpg

13. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

That is a loading bug, should be a temporary issue.

14. Zoorland

Zoorland Goblin Champion

Don't see this one listed, but sorry if it's a duplicate.

Wizard's Workshop level 2; there are four "pillars" in the room that are blocking terrain. The square immediately south-east of the southern-most of these pillars, the one with the four barrels near it, is marked as Difficult terrain when it should be Open. No visual indicator of difficult terrain is in the square in question, but it still halts movement. Right-clicking on the square brings up the Difficult terrain tooltip.

For clarification, it's the square that the Elf Priest is standing on.

WWlvl2diffterrbugMed.JPG

15. Ben_Lee

Thanks, I'll fix this asap

16. Aldones

Aldones Ogre

On this goblin map, I attempted to create a wall of fire diagonally from point A to point C. After placement at point B, point C would not highlight or allow the final terrain attachment to be placed, although all other legal moves were permitted. Also, the enemy at point C simply stood in place for a couple turns without attacking (and I didn't move my wizard, either). This leads me to believe that something is preventing point B from being considered "adjacent" to point C.

Small Map Blocking Bug.jpg

17. Aldones

Aldones Ogre

I think there's something wrong with this spot too. I've never seen a Charge behave this way, and I doubt it has something to do with the presence of the bishop pieces.

No U-turn.jpg

Edit: Sorry, the second image seemed relevant at the time... It was my failed attempt to display the fact that I could still hit a target that was sitting on that space.

18. Ben_Lee

I've double checked the board and that tile is definately an open victory square. Is it possible you were encumbered? If you see this again, please supply a room number so we can take a look. Thanks!

19. Ben_Lee

It's not the board (I just checked it). I just reproduced this situation, and the reason you can't target square C is that it is out of your character's line of sight when he targets square A. You can't target squares you can't see with a Wall of Fire. Thanks for reporting though!

Aldones likes this.
  20. Aldones

Aldones Ogre

Because of my poorly thought out screenshot, it's a little hard to see, but the only cards in that warrior's hand are All Out Attack, Charge, Missile Block, and Reliable Mail. The only card he had effecting him was Slicer. There were no encumbrance effects that I could see.
    In just that round the chess pieces had dropped a lot of those rubble terrain attachments, but they were located to the left of his position, and would have resulted in a halt effect and not some sort of pathing redirection. It's the fact that Charge is supposed to be linear but resulted in an obvious U-turn at that point on the map that caught my attention. I suppose it's also strange that it's only allowing him to move 3 spaces, even in the weird direction that is offered.
    I didn't realize there's a room number, since I'm new to you bug report system. It's in the console someplace, right? I'll try to grab it along with the other info if I see something like this again.

The moment that I couldn't figure this one out, somehow I knew my eventual facepalm was inevitable. Thanks. :)

Ben_Lee likes this.