[Feedback] Why I'm stopping playing Card Hunter

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Pagnarok, Sep 18, 2013.

1. StormbringerGT

StormbringerGT Mushroom Warrior

Completely off topic but reading through this and the RNG disscussion. Here is some RNG for you.

Just left for work and someone backed into my car. They had to have am SUV or a truck. Crushed my bumper flattened my rear tire. Really pissed right now but the irony is there. Real life RNG happens while I am reading a discussion about game RNG!

2. rephikul

rephikul Mushroom Warrior

1) Real life isnt fair
    2) Realism isnt a priority of the game
    3) Games should be fair and balanced

3. Aldones

Aldones Ogre

Bet they didn't even leave any loot.

4. rephikul

rephikul Mushroom Warrior

Not sure if the insurance company would say anything about that.

5. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

2. Just a heads up you can change gear after loot screen. Just click and drag down and you find your party and items hope this helps.
    // with love the beast under your bed.

6. hebble

hebble Kobold

As stated above, this is a useful tip that is invisible in the UI, and is apparently a bug. But it's good to know.

7. xienwolf

xienwolf Goblin Champion

The "bug" version is:

You are on the map, you have no active missions. You click on a mission, read the synopsis, click Begin, get a NEW synopsis for the first map.

Right HERE you can scroll the table down to see your party. This one is a glitch apparently.

What Wozarg said is: After you finish that first map of the module, or any other, you open up a treasure chest. While you are doing so, you can see and edit your entire party.

This one is NOT a glitch, it is just so obvious most people don't look at it.