Card Text Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Jon, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

It does, sort of. It's implicit. All cards, armour included, are discarded after use unless they have the Keep keyword. Cloth Armor is another example.

2. RogueJello

RogueJello Kobold

3. doom_

doom_ Kobold

Oh yeah, that would explain it! In my mind, all armor had Keep, but it appears this is not the case.

4. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

In the flavor text on Enchanted Mail, there's no punctuation after the word "Magesmith"

The entry on the wiki shows it is supposed to be an ellipsis, but this does not appear on the card.

5. alphazed

alphazed Kobold

Missing description/flavor text on "Strong Stab" during level play.
    strong_stab.png

6. Dwedit

Dwedit Goblin Champion

When you play Healing Presence, it says the caster "heals everyone around" in the log, but that is nothing like the card's effect.

7. FarginNoob

FarginNoob Kobold

Fireball: Burst 2 help text says, "Affects all characters with 2 of the target square." The text should probably say "within 2 squares of the target square."

Heal: Heal 4 help text says, "Restore 4 points of health to target. Health cannot increase beyond it's starting value." The word "it's" should be "its". Also happens on Greater Heal and Minor Heal (I assume they're using the same text, just changing the damage value).

Arcing Spark: Hard to Block 1 is underlined, but does not provide any help text.

8. Keyser

Keyser Goblin Champion

9. CreakLiege

CreakLiege Kobold

I went into a pvp game as a spectator. When cards popped up with the "Click anywhere to continue", it seemed to require I click it before the game could continue for the actual pvp players.

10. karadoc

karadoc Hydra

Superstitious currently says:
    The final part — "Duration 3" — shouldn't be there. (Unless the card's effect is that the character can't draw any cards for 3 rounds!)

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  11. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

12. Keyser

Keyser Goblin Champion

When you mouse over "halt" on a card, there's an "it's" that should be "its".

13. alphazed

alphazed Kobold

Weak Parry: "Now let's see how you do against an adult."
    Extra space after "do".

14. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

erm, Heavy armor is still colored grey-orange. What's the official stance on orange/oranges nowadays ?

15. Hi! I had an unknown actor message appearing on screen today.
    Screenshot attached.

"(unknown actor) feels the painful jolt of Arcane Feedback"

Attached Files:

16. Dwedit

Dwedit Goblin Champion

Improved TK always says the character tries to move others with "his" mind, regardless of the character's gender.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  17. piotras

piotras Goblin Champion

I guess it's intended (?) but it's funny that a poisonous gas does unholy damage.

18. Dumnorix

Dumnorix Kobold

In the Rescue from Shieldhaven Prison adventure, Gary says "Do you think that if you freed the the Baron's daughter, she'd like to hang out sometime?".

19. Runan

Runan Mushroom Warrior

Team Run: Push 3 other allies
    Run, Team: Push 3 other allies

"Team Run" affects the character casting the card, while "Run, Team" or similar cards do not. It would be nice if it was more clear that Team Run actually affected the active character :)

20. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Well, Team Run does have
    1) the blue background and
    2) the movement (4) icon in the lower left corner
    like every other movement card.

Run, Team has a white background and no movement icon.

If you compare the cards with each other and other movement cards with the above in mind, do you still feel it needs further clarification?

Thanks for bringing this up! It made me realize for the first time that Team Run and Run, Team are different cards with different effects. This will be very useful.