major lag today

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Silicor, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Silicor

Silicor Kobold

Playing the game is fine but starting missions and the transition to get loot, waiting for chests to render so I can click the loot button takes forever. I've had no issues in the past few days. I've been playing various lvl 1-4 missions today and they are all the same.

2. Melzas

Melzas Kobold

Same thing here, took forever to finish any missions after the patch.

3. Avarice

Avarice Goblin Champion

I'm seeing it as well. The game is refusing to advance -- I got the xp at the end of a module, but I'm waiting for the loot chest to be clickable.

The last time I finished a module and it hung like this I returned to the map, but that seems to have dumped the loot chest altogether. Now I'm just going to sit on it until it pops. Assuming that it pops at all.

----

Late edit -- it advanced after I finished the forum post. It must have been listening.

4. Mistborn

Mistborn Kobold

Lagging hardcore in the screens between missions.

5. SwampHunter

SwampHunter Kobold

Same. It continues eventually, but its a full minute or more between screens.

6. Forduc

Forduc Orc Soldier

Same, all the Screens between mission take minute or two.

7. Stargazer86

Stargazer86 Kobold

Yup. Lots of lag here today too. The battles themselves run fine, but the time inbetween screens is far, far longer.

8. StarlitNight

StarlitNight Kobold

Just got home from class, but experiencing major lag/delay between screens. I tried looting a chest at the end of a mission but the loading never ended and I got tired waiting so I just closed it.

9. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member