[Feedback] Whirlwind ruins most games

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Pazuzu, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Forlorn

Forlorn Orc Soldier

CapnCurry, you forget that WWE isn't OP in a straight fight - it's OP because of the victory points. They go on the point, and one of your wizards in the corner of the map can whisk them right off. For a bronze card, that is insanely OP.

Next is the fact that it's just a bronze card and outclasses other cards in it's color range.

Next is the fact that it's just random spam no-skill nonsense which turns players off to the game.

Don't get me wrong - in single player, WWE is barely an issue at all. In a death match, the card is at most a nuisance. But with victory points, it's ridiculous.

2. Pazuzu

Pazuzu Mushroom Warrior

WWE it's totally arbitrary and messes up any strategy/tactic you are using. At least WW messes up everything.
    I resign almost all the matches where the enemy uses WWE, losing points for a lame card.

3. Gentlecow

Gentlecow Orc Soldier

I agree, Whirlwind Enemies is unbalanced, both in PvE and PvP. Whirlwind at least has a measure of risk to it, making it a lot more situational and risky to use, so I do not feel that is unbalanced.

4. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

The spell isn't overpowered the amount you can get is the problem i see no reason why a single whirlwind enemies and a single whirlwind would ruin a match but 2-3 a turn just no. Its like infinite draw you gamble about winning but most likely you will win because the odds are in your favor the whole time.

5. Pazuzu

Pazuzu Mushroom Warrior

Also with one. For example after a whirlwind enemies you have all three characters at the edge of the board and may be needed two or more turns to recompact, if you can. They should at least set a limit to the tiles slided.