Woot. First Legendary?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by kogi, Sep 12, 2013.

1. xyceres

xyceres Kobold

Just got my second double legendary drop but this time it was set and both were inside the chest (meaning the club reward does not have to be as high as the chest rewards).
    This time it was Relic Of St. Darqar and Antioch's Figurine. Attached pic for proof

Attached Files:

2. xienwolf

xienwolf Goblin Champion

Club Reward doesn't match highest rarity in chest, it shares the same minimum rarity as the chest does. I had also thought it worked the way you thought at first. The wording is a little bit obscure to people who aren't already familiar with the game.

3. PIZZA

PIZZA Orc Soldier

I hit the purple chest yesterday day and it dropped The Pulper. Not an obviously sexy item, but I could see an interesting use for it.

4. deeincognito

deeincognito Kobold

Pengw1n likes this.
  5. karadoc

karadoc Hydra

If only Luke was wearing Ring Of Appropriation when he lost his hand, then the item might have been more powerful. ;)

6. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

Feeling shiny! First legendary, finally! :) [​IMG]

7. progammer

progammer Ogre

Not the first, but definitely first OP legendary that I'd be swooning over

benMail.png

Keyser likes this.
  8. Buncs

Buncs Kobold

9. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

My first legendary in release is one I also got in beta: Staff Of Embers. Even post-nerf it's still the most useful legendary I've ever owned.

10. tangmcgame

tangmcgame Mushroom Warrior

Picked up an Unholy Nimbus as a random drop. Situational, but nice.

11. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

I got Czint's Buckler first. Then I got St. Tesrim's Corona when I did the Melvelous quest. Both were from the Hunter's Club though. I haven't gotten any that were just a random drop.

12. Keyser

Keyser Goblin Champion

If I hadn't been in the club before, this would have made me join, methinks.

Screen Shot 2013-09-17 at 3.07.19 PM.png

13. NinjaBoffin

NinjaBoffin Kobold

my first legendary i got from a normal chest was Azguls Orb.
    My first epic however (again from a mission chest) was the Trogsbane

14. So my first legendary was nothing to write home about, but my second made me go "Whoa": Reaper's Scythe

Keyser and Pengw1n like this.
  15. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Ok, I see what you mean there buddy. Whoah.

16. xienwolf

xienwolf Goblin Champion

Unholy Nimbus is my one and only so far, but at least it is token-free.

17. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

No longer the "first legendary" thread, but hey - why not keep going. Just got Ozone Plates from Riddle of the Gnome Lords. I like!

18. piotras

piotras Goblin Champion

I'm lvl 14th and not much luck with legendaries. My first was (surprise, surprise) Hand Of Malvelous and Bleneth's Frenzy Charm (club reward). My first true random legendary was Beater. Given that my item's are so-so still I actually use all of them.

19. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

In my daily MP victory, opponent resigned even though he was ahead on stars and number of surviving chars, and I got Ravenna's Incense and Bynzer's Black Spear from the chest; club reward was merely rare.