[SUGGESTION] If we ever get more Figures...

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by akwartz, Sep 17, 2013.

1. akwartz

akwartz Kobold

Could we get a bit of diversity in there ?

I know that the generic fantasy tropes are a bunch of white people arguing with fake english accents but I wanted a dark skinned priest and was disappointed to see there wasn't any despite the fact that there are three playable races. Having to go with the full armored "death guy" to simulate it is pretty lame but I'll do until more figures are added.

I know this isn't a priority issue but still, don't forget some of us nerds do not burn under the sun.

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

We're getting more figures. I suggested more varied ethic diversity for the races et c and Ben replied that it was intended to be added, but they just had to prioritize for the launch.

100% valid complaint - even for those that are actually pasty white as myself. I can want to chose to play someone who does not look like me .

http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/character-standups.1807/#post-21025

3. Ben_Lee

Ben_Lee Art Director, Chief Executive in charge of Laundry Staff Member

Rest doubly assured that I've drawn lots of these and they will be coming down the pipe as we go forward. :)

4. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Also, no more vacation for you! (i e: welcome back!)

Ben_Lee likes this.
  5. Haxzploid

Haxzploid Ogre

Preview!! preview!! preview!!! sneak peak plx..!

6. Planeswalker

Planeswalker Kobold

What Ive found missing was a red-bearded dwarf figure. I mean my dwarf is named Barbarosaur for a reason. :)