Free Figures for all Beta Pizza Purchases!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Card Hunter Joe, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

That only applies to old testers. The game is live now, so unless you purchased pizza in beta on another account you shouldn't worry I believe. Unless you bought 25 bucks of MORE pizza on a beta account...

2. Raynbow

Raynbow Kobold

I was a beta tester and I did buy pizza, thus the facepalm. I should have figured it out, I actually saw the extra characters available and I just thought 'Oh, they must have decided to make both a male and female character available for each class from the get go, great idea!'.

3. Anselan

Anselan Kobold

Hey guys, just wanted to check - I purchased pizza back in beta, is there anything for me in the "Basic Edition" now?

I know I have the figures, but I don't remember if I also have the treasure hunt adventures. I know I had them during beta - but I don't have a lot of time to play in the next few days and want to make sure I grab them if that's the only way to get em.

4. Pengw1n

Purchasing the treasure hunt bundle for 330 pizza, is the best option for pre-existing beta spenders (they'll need to be bought as purchases are reset). If you want one month of the club, that's another 300. Getting the BE is more expensive now that you already have the 9 extra figures.

Anselan likes this.
  5. Anselan

Anselan Kobold

Thank you so much for the reply! I had forgotten a bunch of stuff didn't unlock until certain levels and couldn't figure out where to buy it anymore. :)

Pengw1n likes this.
  6. Kingslayer

Kingslayer Kobold

This makes me wish I'd found out about this game a lot sooner. I first heard of it just two days ago thanks to the review on Destructoid (it got 8/10, if you're interested). So is this this Treasure Hunt bundle a pack with all the currently released figures in? I've already bought a month of the premium membership just to support the game, so I'm torn between buying the additional figures on their own, if that's possible, or waiting a month and buying the $25 pack.

7. Pengw1n

If you buy the BE - it would add another month to your sub Kingslayer, so it's not lost. Also, there are more than the 9 figures - the ones in the pack are just gender opposites for all races/classes.

Kingslayer likes this.
  8. Kingslayer

Kingslayer Kobold

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info.

9. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

No, the treasure hunts are premium dungeons, while the figures are premium costumes for your chars. Treasure hunts are 40 pizza each, or 330 if you buy all 11 at once; figures are 80 pizza each, so 720 for those 9 (there are a bunch more figures not included in the Basic Edition).

Kingslayer likes this.