Is the game stuck? Can't progress because of a bug? Post here please! - INCLUDE LOG-IN NAME

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Megadestructo, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

If this is happening, please provide us with only the following info:

Log-in name

Precisely where you are stuck (and what lead you to that state - which adventure, etc...)

Thanks!

2. gulazzdini

gulazzdini Kobold

Login: Gulazzdini (both forums and game name)

I'm stuck on the Frozen Bridge (Act 2 of Beneath the Frozen Earth) because the Trog Gougers keep using their Crude Plate armor to block my attacks, even when they come from behind. Really fun game up till now!

3. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Please see programmer's comment below for a better answer :)

4. progammer

progammer Ogre

I think we need to clarify that this topic means getting stuck because of bugs. (This is the Bugs subforum after all).

Trogs are not bugs so this doesn't count. Unless you get stuck on those cockroaches.

Just kidding, if you getting stuck because some mission are difficult, feel free to discuss it in the Gameplay and Strategy Forums. For getting into a bug causing you to stuck, continue here.

5. gulazzdini

gulazzdini Kobold

I'm actually reporting a bug. Crude Plate is not supposed to block attacks from behind and it does. This bug doesn't just make it hard. It makes it VERY hard. :)

6. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

You're right. My bad. But that's kind of a different bug. Can you post a separate thread about it? We'll look into it once we can sort these stuck-progression ones! Also sorry about that!

7. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Stuck at the very beginning of the campaign. The only option available location is the tavern, which is highlighted, and Gary is saying "our tale begins in..." When I enter the tavern, I have three recruited members I recruited for free, but there's no further instruction from Gary.

How I got here:
    When I first entered the tavern (sometime this morning), Gary offered no instructions, and so I recruited the three free characters and left the tavern. Unfortunately, no other locations appeared on the world map, and when I returned to the tavern, I no longer had any characters in my party and recruiting characters cost 10 coins, nor did Gary offer any advice. As of this afternoon, when I return to the tavern, I can see all three characters I had recruited. The first time I returned, Gary said something along the lines of "go recruit a character...", but they cost 10 coins, which I don't have. Presumably, he'll trigger his next bit of advice if I recruit yet another character...?

8. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

(In case it's relevant, I had a beta account.)

9. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Neoncat - is that also your log-in name?

10. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

11. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Neoncat, you should be all set!

12. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Hmm... I just reloaded, and Gary gave the "recruit..." advice again. I was able to recruit a character for free, so I guess I'm on my way. (Thanks, if y'all poked at my account so quickly!)

13. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Whoops, we posted at the same time. Thanks!

Megadestructo likes this.
  14. Kandor

Kandor Kobold

I have the same problem that Gulazzdini had. Only appears the tavern and I have no more instructions in the campaign nor any places to go. The party members haven't dissapeared though. My account was created just today.

My login is: Kandor.

15. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Should be fixed!

16. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Mind you, *I* am not fixing these. Don't give me any credit here. ;)

17. iskeh

iskeh Kobold

I have the exact same problem as neoncat and kandor. Stuck in the first tavern with no further instructions. My log in name is "iskeh"

18. Kandor

Kandor Kobold

It works! Thanks!

19. SkySeer

SkySeer Kobold

Hi my log in is sky seer i'm stuck after completing the kobold encampment.

20. SkySeer

SkySeer Kobold

It's working now, thanks!

j-wiz likes this.