Let's introduce ourselves!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Zenebar, Jul 21, 2011.

?

Which "class" do you align with the most?

1. Warrior

27.7%
  2. Rogue

30.5%
  3. Wizard

41.8%
  1. ergazi

ergazi Kobold

Hello all. My in-game name is Ergazi. been gaming since the early 80's.

2. Halbeard

Halbeard Kobold

hi guys, im from brazil :)

im game designer here on brazil and i wanna try this game looks awesome, someone can give me a key

thanks

3. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Welcome, and check out this thread. It's a place to ask for keys, and, if you're fast, snag some when they're given away for free.

4. Halbeard

Halbeard Kobold

the thread dont open here ;/

5. Sir Knight

And indeed it doesn't. Well, I see you got a key just fine, so that's great.

6. cheezborger

cheezborger Kobold

Hi everybody!

Discovered Magic The Gathering about 2 months back and I've really been enjoying it so I figured I'd give this game a try too. Only put a few hours into it so far and it's pretty fun. Good job it's free - means I can play something while my wallet recovers from the MTG shaped hole in it...

7. Appyo

Appyo Kobold

Hi guys

My names Chris and I currently reside in the Channel Islands. I've been computer/video gaming since I was tiny but didn't get into board games in a big way until I attended the UK Games Expo this year. Card Hunter scratches both itches!

I chose a warrior as I naturally gravitate towards tanking in RPG's.

8. Solthos

Solthos Kobold

Hi guys! Greetings from the Philippines!

Congrats on the impending release! Started playing the beta around 3 days ago and I got hooked! I was looking around for cool online TCG games and Card Hunter was so unique!

Since the server is down, I have nothing to do :(

9. Pixel

Pixel Kobold

I wish I could say Wizard but I'm much better at clubbing things repeatedly (usually spiders) a la Warrior.

10. SplaciK

SplaciK Kobold

Hello,
    My name is Marcin (Martin) I'm from small city Nowe in Poland.
    I like video games and anime.
    If you want to know more about me check signature :)

11. Aviar

Aviar Kobold

Hey all, my real name is Joe and I'm for Ohio. I saw a friend I used to play M:TG with back in the day post about this game on Google+. I played beta for a couple of weeks only but have really enjoyed the game so far. Can't wait to get further in the Campaign now that it's for real, and do some multiplayer.

12. Acen

Acen Kobold

Hi all my name is André i mostly play strategy games and CCGs and lately found this on youtube and been into it since great combo of both strategy and CCG i live in central Sweden i also like reading alot. Chose warrior i play mostly rouge or warrior when i play RPGs, i just like high DPS.:)

13. Thaeyn

Thaeyn Kobold

Hello, joined yesterday but have been playing beta for a while. Really enjoying the game so far, I am taking my time though, just unlocked MP starters and now just levelling an all Elf party but will probably try to stick to my all Dwarf party where possible.

14. Theobane

Theobane Kobold

Hey guys!

I heard about this game on VentureBeat the day before it launched, so I'm relatively new compared to the beta players but I love it! In all honesty I haven't played many CCGs and I'm terrible at strategy games (be it turn-based or real-time), but I love the idea of them and always come crawling back.

I've played a little D&D and a little Shadowrun, so the tabletop/pen & paper aesthetic of this game is just awesome to me. Hope to see you all in the multiplayer zone!

15. Theobane

Theobane Kobold

Oh, and wizard fo' sho'. Wizards are the stuff magic is made of.

16. StynkFingers

StynkFingers Kobold

I am the rather vacuous wizard, StynkFingers.

I enjoy tasty tacos, or a good pasta, witches with short robes and big globes, go-karting, and smoking my pipe before, and after, an adventure. It keeps me equably tempered and level headed, the elf girl doesn't like it, says it makes my magic milk taste funny, of course, she complains about everything. Every now and then I may or may not accidentally position myself so that she gets caught in the crossfire of my ectoplasm blast, she'll hear my mumbling and breathing behind her as I wad together a load of magic, she usually turns around just in time to see it shoot from my staff, the cleric and I never laughed so hard as we do in those moments. She is a rather aberrant elf and puts up with my poppycock. We are however a merry bunch and, currently, I find myself quite forlorn as the server is down.

17. renders

renders Kobold

Hi I'm the brave adventurer Renders
    Benn playing the game for a few months now but I forgot to introduce myself here xD

18. ElShafto

ElShafto Goblin Champion

Hi there. Found the game last week and I have been having a blast. Been mostly playing roguelikes lately but saw a post about this game on a forum, remember briefly when it was announced a while ago and decided to check it out. Love the multiplayer aspect so far. Even when I run into all dwarves!

19. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Hello! I recently found out about CH via RPS. Lo and behold, it's been a blast.

I've played PnP rpgs for ages back in the days (it's a pity I don't have any time to do so these days btw), and the care and rpg-love being put in CH definitely shows. The game itself is amazing too.

I'm honored to enter this community. See all of you on the boards and in-game :)

20. Sir Knight

Yay, welcome!