The White Star Diamond

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by _JT_, Aug 7, 2013.

1. _JT_

_JT_ Kobold

Did anyone else get the White Star Diamond treasure after beating the The white star? I just want to know if this was a guaranteed loot. I don't really want to sell it. XD

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Sad to say it, but it's guaranteed loot - for first time completion. :)

3. _JT_

_JT_ Kobold

Thanks! I'm glad I haven't sold it.

4. xienwolf

xienwolf Goblin Champion

Why would you not sell it out of curiosity?

My first ever Legendary from an MP gold chest was Troll Cigars. Cute, but as there isn't any use for treasure other than selling for gold... sold and gone. If I want to be amused by the thought of troll cigars again in the future, I can think about them while I enjoy using my 1,000 gold worth of nice items. Far better than being able to open my inventory and just look at the things.

_JT_ likes this.
  5. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

A interesting question that only the devs can answer unless someone has first hand experience can it drop again and or outside that adventure?

6. _JT_

_JT_ Kobold

I always sell my treasures but if the White Star diamond is a one time thing then I think i would keep it regardless of the gold difference.

7. _JT_

_JT_ Kobold

I only got it once on the first time I played it. I'll update this if it changes.

8. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

It's a level 30 item, so I don't think it's possible to get it any other way.

Pengw1n likes this.
  9. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

I think that's a correct assumption. Not sure if there's actually ANY unique items in-game. Anyone have a source? Jon?

10. Stefan

Stefan Mushroom Warrior

Maybe they could look at a Page in the Keep that would show you what Treasure items you have collected along the way I know some people like to just collect stuff.
    That way it still shows you what Items you have found even if you do sell them.

Wozarg, Pengw1n and Heretiick like this.
  11. Unlucky Scarecrow

Unlucky Scarecrow Goblin Champion

Theorhetically once Single Player gets expanded to the 30's then it might turn up as random loot there. Won't know until we get there though (Or unless devs comment)