Figure Art Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Sir Knight, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Ben_Lee

Ben_Lee Art Director, Chief Executive in charge of Laundry Staff Member

Fixed next build, thanks!

2. Hessian

Hessian Orc Soldier

Playing the Garnet Demon portal and 2 demon imps and my female dwarf priest are black cutouts with question marks on them. Additionally, card "Hit the Deck" has no art on it but has an hourglass.

3. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

If that happens only once its your computer failing to load as far as i know. Models are either broken or not it seams illogical from a coding perspective to have them broken on some maps.

4. Hessian

Hessian Orc Soldier

Ah well, my faceless priest took out three frost imps by herself, so perhaps shes gone to the dark side and become more powerful. Pretty sure I stabbed that last imp in the head. That'd make a good fan fiction too lol

5. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Cliffs of the Wyverns - Young Wyvern and Adult Wyvern missing figures & portraits.

6. Ben_Lee

Ugh,there are 3 flavors of Wyvern... Now I find out. Thanks Pengw1n, I'm working on this now :)

Pengw1n likes this.
  7. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

As long as we're not talking ice cream, that sounds awesome ;)

8. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

Male Dwarf priest with the black hair and silver gold shield has a female voice

9. Ben_Lee

You know female dwarfs have beards, right? ;)

SurgeonFish likes this.
  10. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Post 1.26 build: Slub'Gut mising small portrait in last adv of Dungeon of Lizard Priest and in Slub'Gut's Chamber.

11. Ben_Lee

Thanks, fixed next build!

12. Platouf

Platouf Mushroom Warrior

Hello,

Since the beta 2.4 sometimes the figure don't load. I had this bug in the second map of Melvilous the magnificent and in the sinister wood. I see a shadow figure with load circle in ( see the screen).

Friendly,
    Platouf.

Attached Files:

13. Ben_Lee

Did it stay that way for the whole battle, or did it appear correctly later?

14. Platouf

Platouf Mushroom Warrior

Hello,

The figure stay that for the whole battle. I try to reproduce the bug and copy all log chat.

Platouf.

15. PieFiend

PieFiend Kobold

In Goblins in the Woods, my priest was killed in the lower corner, flew up into the air, and landed in the same spot on the board. They were no longer controllable and could be moved through.

16. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Kobold

The Blocking Axe Level 1 Uncommon Weapon looks like a Hammer

17. Ben_Lee

We are looking into this now, Phaselock has repro-ed it.

18. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Akon the Peeler's figure is lacking depth. Also, you don't get any character portraits when the player is controlling monsters (in custom scenarios).

19. Ben_Lee

I'll look into Akon the peeler. It's unlikely we will support Monster portraits in custom scenarios in the near future (but may get around to it someday).

20. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Is it a bug when two monster types have identical figures, stats, and decks? For example, Armored Skeleton2 and Armored Skeleton3.