Card Hunter Joe's Video Blog-o-Rama!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Megadestructo, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Pengw1n likes this.
  2. Card Hunter Joe

Card Hunter Joe Blue Manchu

Megadestructo and Jayce like this.
  3. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

If you ever want to do one about the good old days where you where the only dev to beat me you know where i am. :p

4. Card Hunter Joe

People won't believe it Wozarg. They'll think it was a fix.

Megadestructo likes this.
  5. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

Another enjoyable vs entry. I still haven't been able to figure out if this is a Card Hunter match with some interview or vise versa. Although, I must admit to having my hackles were raised a good bit by your timid game play Joe. We need to toughen you up if you expect to beat Ben in the rematch! :D

6. Card Hunter Joe

I was trying to carry him, Lance. Jon threatened to fine me some of my monthly pizza stipend if I beat him.

7. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

Fair enough. :) But you did beat him...

8. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Considering how much lance started to beat me right from the get go i can't really believe i was ever dominant in pvp to be fair.

The glory of victory tastes sweeter than pizza and Joe knows it!

Lance likes this.
  9. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

I cannot help but feel that there is no denying that you sir are a Legend.

There is a legend from days of old, in a land once known as Tournamentaria. There existed a creature so fierce that even the creators trembled before his might. This creature was known simply as, Wolzarg. Fighting like the devil himself Wolzarg would summon an endless torrent of fire, and crossed blades with greatest warriors the land had ever known. Then one day Wolzarg vanished into obscurity. Some say they've seen Wolzarg from time to time roaming what is now known as Multplayer, crushing unsuspecting victims. Others say Wolzarg changed his name and now watches from the shadows for the time of promise to arrive. On that day it is said that Wolzarg will once again rise and compete for the title of Card Hunter Grand Champion. If these stories are truth, only time will tell...

Zalminen, Phaselock and Wozarg like this.
  10. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

Perhaps you can get Felicia Day for your next game / interview? I am not ashamed to admit that I had a little squee when I saw her tweet that she was playing the Beta last night.

11. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

I really like her content but i guess it would depend on if these battle interview things focus more on people in or very close to the gaming industry or just on people related to gaming at all.

Also i have to say after watching your last match i feel even stronger about elvish insight being too good at baiting out blocks at no price and i really wish you guys would add a keyword to it making it unblockable.

12. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

Could do worse than a mention on Geek and Sundry - over a million g+subscribers! I'm ignoring that "no chin" thing, pengw1n... :rolleyes:

Wozarg and Pengw1n like this.
  13. Card Hunter Joe

Good idea. I just tweeted her.

Lance and Megadestructo like this.
  14. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Took my own shenanigans out of here just to keep this thread actually on topic (and that it doesn't piss off Joe). :)

Pengw1n likes this.