Party builder suggestions

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Fry, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Fry

Fry Ogre

1. Move "add to party" and "remove from party" to the top of the character sheet. On my default resolution, those buttons are off the bottom of the page, so I have to scroll down to find them (and there weren't any hints that those buttons even existed)
    2. Let me rearrange the order of the characters currently in my party without removing and re-adding them
    3. Let me see at a glance what characters I have on the bench - I'm looking forward to experimenting with things like three wizard party, etc. Annoying to have to tab through pages and pages of unused characters with generic names to find out that no, I do not in fact have a third dwarf wizard yet.
    4. "Unequip everyone not in the party" should either happen automatically, or be a button.

Tavern should just allow me to purchase whatever race/class combo I want. You can make room for this by eliminating the display of the "starter deck" for the characters because that's all going to change as soon as I put equipment on them anyway.

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Taverns already allow you to purchase any class/race combo you want? I agree that the character sortsing system could need some work (filters for clasess, sort by name & level)

3. Fry

Fry Ogre

All I can see right now are Dwarf/Human/Elf Fighter. I want some more wizards...

edit: oh, I have to tab over to the right of the Elf Warrior. That is...not great. Can you make it more obvious that there is more over there?

4. Svetozar

Svetozar Kobold

I'd also recommend that the Multi-Player keep share functions as the campaign as it allows you to use a scratch space where you can place items while planning your deck

5. DragnHntr

DragnHntr Orc Soldier

Every screen where you can change your loadout should have that space. It should be persistent between areas and split into two sides, one for "favorite" items to keep track of them, and the other for trash, a quick place to store items you want to sell later.

skip_intro likes this.