Compare and teleport

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by lord_heman, Jul 6, 2013.

1. lord_heman

lord_heman Kobold

Hello. I've searched and found nothing about comparing items.

1)
    When I'm hovering over items in the inventory, it would be very nice, with a little "compare-box", under the cards, that the spefic card offers.
    What I mean is, that if eg. my priest has a divine weapon, and I'm looking at a divne weapon in my inventory, it could be very nice to view those two compared, by just hovering over the inventory-item.

2)
    When my wizard is automaticly activates his teleport-spell at the start og his turn, I see no option NOT to use it (eg. not move)

2. lord_heman

lord_heman Kobold

Ehm, I can't seem to edit the headline.. It should state [SUGGESTION]

3. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

1) Click and hold the item over the slot in your inventory - and it compares the two items.

2) You can select the same square you're already standing in.

4. lord_heman

lord_heman Kobold

Yes, but I still think that it would be way nicer, with an instant-compare-feature.

When my inventoty is full, it really bugs me, that I have to drag every item back and forth, to compare it.

5. DragnHntr

DragnHntr Orc Soldier

How would it know which of your three weapons you want to compare it to? Popping up with all three plus the new item would be even more inconvenient imo. Generally after glancing at what I am currently using, I have a good enough idea of what I am looking for to not have to check every single item to see if it is better. I can just glance through them and check the few I actually might use.

One thing I do think would be a nice feature is if you could "right click" on the compare window to bring both sets of cards up in detail.

6. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Feel free to use the wiki'sItem search. Alternatively, you can browse card pages to get items pertaining to said card.