Suggestions: Pause tips, Sell all, and other minor first impressions.

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Braudy, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Braudy

Braudy Kobold

Howdy and thanks for the beta invite. Here are some minor things I thought about while playing through the first few campaign missions:

1) I'd love to read the screen tips while the game loads but the game loads so quickly I don't have a chance to read most of them. Would it be possible to add a 'Press Any Key to Continue' option?

2) Hopefully I didn't miss it, but a Sell All button in the armory would be handy.

3) A party overview would be convenient, particularly when the party is gaining experience. Three simple exp bars stacked one on top of the other might not take up much space.

4) I'm surprised that board rotation isn't a feature (yet?), but on further thought, it probably isn't too necessary.

I've waited eagerly for the invite and I haven't been disappointed. The game is surprisingly polished and runs very well for me. I tried to find something serious or game-breaking to report but I failed!

2. Blindsight

Blindsight Ogre

Would be helpful!

I'd advise against it actually. You'll end up not wanting to sell stuff and realize you didn't really want to sell the stuff you already have.

No reason for it. I also don't think it was programmed in a way that it would now be easy to do. (Could be wrong.)[/quote][/quote]

3. DragnHntr

DragnHntr Orc Soldier

I want to echo this sentiment and add that this is a card game, and therefore a deck bulding game, your gear directly relates to your card pool. Selling random gear that your don't think you need anymore is like throwing away cards. Many missions and enemies have different strengths and weaknesses requiring different strategies to beat them, the more gear you collect the more options you will have to build characters that can beat them. Just think carefully before selling anything, ask yourself if there is anything about that piece that could possibly make it a better choice than anything else in a situation.

4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

... is it a treasure?" If not, don't sell. When I started, one of my first chests had a Righteous Tome, and I said "what a useless item, I'll never use it." And I didn't... until I got to level 7 and the troggs and suddenly that item was just what I wanted in that slot.

5. Justin

Justin Kobold

I second this motion.

6. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

7. Proxiehunter

Proxiehunter Orc Soldier