Card stays large after triggering.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Blindsight, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Blindsight

Blindsight Ogre

After triggering a block the card stayed quite large:

[​IMG]

I do believe it was a new card for me which may be part of the issue.

BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Streams,Room=ursacor vs Blindsight,RoomID=194571,Msg=The active player is now ursacor
    stopTimer 1 821
    startTimer 1 821
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Streams,Room=ursacor vs Blindsight,RoomID=194571,Player=ursacor,Actor=Fritzme,Event=Move,Origin=(5, 6),StartFacing=(0, 1),Destination=(4, 7),EndFacing=(0, 1)
    stopTimer 1 820
    startTimer 1 820
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Streams,Room=ursacor vs Blindsight,RoomID=194571,Msg=Player ursacor must select targets
    BATTLE LOG: Player=ursacor,Scenario=Streams,Room=ursacor vs Blindsight,RoomID=194571,Event=PlayAction,Action=Penetrating Lunge,Instigator=Fritzme,Targets=Saint
    stopTimer 1 819
    startTimer 0 911
    BATTLE LOG: Player=ursacor,Scenario=Streams,Room=ursacor vs Blindsight,RoomID=194571,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Impaler,TriggeringActor=Fritzme,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=Action,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment
    BATTLE LOG: Player=ursacor,Scenario=Streams,Room=ursacor vs Blindsight,RoomID=194571,Event=TriggerFail,Trigger=Icy Block,TriggeringActor=Saint,AffectedActors=Saint,TriggerType=Action,TriggerLocation=Hand
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Streams,Room=ursacor vs Blindsight,RoomID=194571,Msg=Saint took 6 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Streams,Room=ursacor vs Blindsight,RoomID=194571,Msg=The active player is now Blindsight

2. Kate

Kate Kobold

That happens to me too, but usually only with enemy cards. Very hard to see the board when this happens. It will normally go away when that character does another action?

jayward likes this.
  3. Kami

Kami Kobold

I had that issue as I played a card to fill some squares with magma. The card popped up, but then another effect triggered, popped up and stayed on screen before selecting the squares.

4. Haxzploid

Haxzploid Ogre

I've had similar issues. Cards minimized and cards somewhat tilted, with a fuzzy border around the card as a result.

5. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

It's a long-standing timing issue with our animation system. I'm not sure how we're going to fix it.

6. Shroomz

Shroomz Kobold

I had this bug during my very first game on the tutorial level. Refreshing the page and starting over fixed it.

7. Flarn

Flarn Kobold

I just got this today in multiplayer. It blocked the rest of my characters cards in hand and I could not play any of them.

Attached Files: