The card hunter club improvements suggestion thread

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by samuel, May 20, 2013.

1. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

1. Exhaustion looks a lot worse that it actually is; it only really affects people leveling multiple parties or who want to skip a module. Grinding for loot is already possible by returning to the map before the last battle.

2. I like this too, though I'd probably never use it. Wonder if it would be possible to buy more pizza without leaving the loot screen.

3. That's the main club benefit I wish I had.

4. I'm opposed to any sort of trading.

2. Hommnom

Hommnom Kobold

Just wanted to add that I believe it is; I think this is so that if a really great epic or legendary item pops up, a non-club member may be tempted to impulse-buy a one month subscription, if they were thinking about joining in anyway. I haven't tested this by actually buying pizza on the loot screen, but you can certainly click on the button next to the pizza slices and get to the checkout screen without leaving the loot page, at least.

3. Azrikam

Azrikam Kobold

I too think the Club is overpriced at the moment. I assume that if I buy the year sub, it expires in 360 days. As someone who plays games like a binge-drinker, I might play heavy for 2 weeks, then not at all for another week. Wouldn't it be better if my year sub bought me 360 days of Club, but that number only went down on days where I completed at least one module? That way, my money wouldn't be wasted on those inevitable days when I didn't play. That would increase the value of the Club subscription without changing the pricing.

4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

It would be better to say "opened at least one chest"; there are two ways to open lots of chests without completing any modules (and the primary club reward is the extra item per chest).

5. Azrikam

Azrikam Kobold

Yes, that's better.

6. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

I've finished the campaign and played a lot of mp, but haven't bought anything yet due to the club being kind of a turn-off.

I think the way to go would be to make the card hunter club a one time payment (with or without some extra advantages), but still keep the pizza currency for figurines/chests/adventures/etc.

Somewhere from $20 to $60 sounds about right, and maybe it comes with a little pizza (maybe 300 or so, enough to buy the bonus adventures if you wanted them).

7. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

The club only counting down on a day you actually get any benefit at all from it is a great idea and would easily make me more than fine with the current price.

8. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

Seconded.

9. AstaSyneri

AstaSyneri Kobold

Hex is not really comparable (I poored way too much money into the Hex Kickstarter and so war I am not doubting my decision) - the VIP option is a cheap way to stay involved in the game, but if you go hardcore in that TCG, you are going to easily drop hundreds of currency units into it. But then execution is on a totally different level (Due to family restrictions I am primarily interested in PvE content there as well, even though I have a background in TCG gaming).

Otherwise I agree: Dropping $99 should easily give you everything available at start and then some. Many other games at a level with Cardhunter would cost around $10 to $20 on Steam - without the model. I really like Cardhunter and don't mind spending a little bit more, but there should be lots of content value for my money!

10. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

Thirded.

11. AstaSyneri

AstaSyneri Kobold

Excellent idea! For Cardhunter I would be one of those casual gamers who'd benefit from that.