Custom Board - MP Stormfront

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by Scribix, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Scribix

Scribix Kobold

Hi, just wanted to upload a custom board I made...was going to school for Game Design, but I am currently dropped out because I don't think I'm good at it -- don't think that really matters, but eh. I tried to make this board balanced, and kept in mind that with Blue Manchu's Victory Square System; Controlling more points/squares than your opponent grants you the victory point. Hopefully this adds to the decision making of doing a full 3 man rush for the center point or doing something like a 2-1 split with the center and/or outer points. If you don't understand what I'm talking about then just try it out against AI or with a friend and let me know what you think. Thank you for your time.

Hope you check it out. :)
    Special Thanks to "Platouf" for helping me play test it throughout all the changes, fixes, and updates.

Here is the screenshot as requested. Thanks again. : )

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

shram86, Doctor Blue and Platouf like this.
  2. Platouf

Platouf Mushroom Warrior

Hello,

I played on this map and it is very good. I love they. But can we have a screen shot please ?

Friendly,
    Platouf.

3. Doctor Blue

Doctor Blue Orc Soldier

That map looks cool as hell. Good job. :D

How do we play custom maps, anyway?

4. Doctor Blue

Doctor Blue Orc Soldier

I just played this map. It's really cool. The only issue I found was that it was a bit hard to see the green transparent squares from hovering over a character on the white squares in the map. Great map, though. :)

5. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

This map looks great! Please just post stuff like this in the Beta Chat forum in the future.

6. Scribix

Scribix Kobold

Thanks. Not a problem.

7. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

Very nice map. Gona have to drag someone to play it with me