[Custom Map] The Burglars

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by MikeF, Jun 10, 2013.

1. MikeF

MikeF Kobold

Three burglars (red) are going to rob a house. They are almost ready to do it. Unfortunately a family of lumberjacks (blue) is coming back home. And unfortunately again, one of the burglars who is standing on the lookout has fallen asleep. So they meet in the house.

P.S. Playing with the board editor is a lot of fun (.O,_,O.) Great tool!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Jayce likes this.
  2. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Sounds lovely! Great theme.

Now, I haven't played it, but I'm just looking at your map: I see the doors have a thick black outline, which usually means they are Blocked terrain. (That's how they usually work in the main game, too, since they mark off sealed buildings.) Did you make sure your versions are passable?

3. MikeF

MikeF Kobold

They are Difficult terrain. That's strange, but the doodads "door" itself (and not only the "wall" tile that's beneath it) has this thick black outline. Does it mean that doors aren't supposed to be passable in the game?

4. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Tiles with thick outlines are automatically set as impassable terrain - either have the terrain be any open tile, or set the tile manually using the terrain tool :)

5. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Yes.
    If you go back to Ommlet, you'll see those sealed buildings with "Blocked" doors.