[Custom Map] The Unspeakable Forest Dungeon.

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Jayce, May 31, 2013.

1. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

Primarily because I couldn't think of a name.

My first crack at a map, it's PvP, and actually not as big as it seems. There are too many Doodads, because I got carried away....Enjoy.

Your motivation is something about a dungeon carved into cave, in a forest, and there's treasure involved somehow...fight the other player for it....or something.

There is also a version with Mob spawns and open side areas, but I can't yet decide what to fill them with.

Edit: A less Doodad-filled main board and a screenshot.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Pengw1n, Farbs and Phaselock like this.
  2. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Fun! I just played this vs an AI party. Again, split VPs made for an interesting change to how it all played out. I think there might be too many doodads, as you suggested, but more on the battlefield than around it. I like the messy surrounds!

EDIT:
    You might want to consider posting a screenshot too. Screenshots are much more enticing than text descriptions.

3. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

Fine ideas on both counts. I've edited the first post so the main play area is a bit less busy, and whacked in a screenshot.

Cheers!

4. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Somehow this reminds me of Starcraft...

5. Hessian

Hessian Orc Soldier

Lol, theres a map editor?

6. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

I see what you mean, all the sharp angles =D

There is indeed, if you open the console (F1) and type "Boardeditor" (no quotes) - great fun to mess around with.

7. Gnug315

Gnug315 Mushroom Warrior

Sadly, I think this may be a no-go, because of the possibility for stalemates. If it ends up with one character alive on each team, they may be unable - or even just unwilling! - to leave their VP.